for Darien Finds an Emerald Spark

10/18/2021 c2 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Great story! Some thing about the last sentence of the story makes me think it’s possible for him to be either a Green or Blue Lantern, but I know it’s supposed to be Green for the story. I would have really like to read more! Is there a sequel? Keep up the good writing!
10/17/2021 c1 Sailor Dragonball 87
Awesome start! I see you were using his English name. So would I. I prefer watching animes that have been dubbed into English, so I don’t have to try to read the subtitles and have them change on me before I’m done. That can be really frustrating.
11/23/2015 c2 GPX-2013
This story needs more work, but I like the idea where Darien/Mamoru becomes the new Green Lantern.

How about another Sailor Moon x Green Lantern story, where Usagi/Serena becomes the new Green Lantern when she ended up into the DC Universe. She will have much character development than the canon; she'll become stronger, matured, courageous, responsible, willing to sacrifice herself to protect the others, and more badass!
1/8/2014 c2 simonbelmont
a quick thought I had was maybe he tries to help Batman or one of the other league members until he gets his inevitable power ring. (another thought, maybe a semi sequel assuming he returns to his home dimension with his power ring and battery and if he doesn't maybe he has skills/training from Batman as well as from other heroes from the DC universe).
6/6/2011 c2 1KamehameGadoken
I woul like to see Darian interact with the Teen Titans.
5/3/2011 c2 Garret Ford
It's "Corps" not "corpse".
7/12/2010 c2 35Vahn
Interesting premises so far, I will have to see it pan out more before I could make any concrete decision.
4/5/2009 c1 Cylon One
I am really, really liking this and I'm really, really hoping to see an update.

I really like that Darien's eventaully gonna become a Green Lantern.

Want to see how it'll happen.

And to find out if he's in the DC universe during any recent events.

Good start.