for 90 Years and Back Again

2/13/2009 c3 4Lily-Potter8
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you get your reviews so you will update faster. I so want to know what is going to happen between Bella and Edward when they realise that it wasn't their memories playing tricks on them but that they were actually seeing and hearing each other all those times. In school and in the meadow. Please update again soon.
2/13/2009 c3 1thecookielives27
bella and Edward are kinda stupid:..

but I love your story! I hope you continue this:)
2/13/2009 c3 9xOx-Waiting-For-My-Vampire-xOx
1. Nelluc is Cullen Backwards

2. I think they should have Biology together (as this could be where they 1st met?)

3. Chris should be able to block out things. like...I dunnoh sounds of ppl I;mn ot usrue
2/13/2009 c3 Honugirl123
Great story keep up the good work! ^^ maybe a power could be laser eyes! LOL ^^ or FIRE! 0.0
2/8/2009 c2 4Lily-Potter8
I love this story and I can't wait for them to meet up. Please continue with it as soon as you can. Its as good as I thought it would be.
2/7/2009 c2 EdwardsFan4Eva1113
this is a great story keep it up!
2/7/2009 c2 6luckyflute19
OMG! This is really good. Please update soon! You have good writing abilities. I hope you make this a good story! Hey, you think you could read mine?

Lol :)
2/6/2009 c2 7Sylverster
Oh wow! the story's really well, i cant wait for the nxt chapt, but dont worry that you have to post soon, just write all that's in your mind and do it well! JUST LET YOU KNOW:YOUR STORY IS AMONG THE BEST I'VE READ! and im posting my first story soon! ~stella
2/6/2009 c2 Maya The Sadistic One
Really good!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/6/2009 c2 Dpichette
I love where its going! Can't wait for Chapter 3!
2/6/2009 c1 Sylverster
omg, col!(~)_(~)
2/5/2009 c1 4Lily-Potter8
Please continue with this story. I normally dont read a story that I've just found when it only has one chapter, I look for ones with at least 3 chapters but this one drew me in and I can't wait to see how you continue it.
2/5/2009 c1 6luckyflute19
I like it. Please write the story and update soon:)
2/5/2009 c1 jumpmagicjump
AWESOME! I ALWAYS LOVE THESE KINDS OF STORIES AND YOURS IS REALLY SWEET! NAMES LIKE CHRIS AND NICHOLAS ARE AWESOME TOO! ESPECIALLY NICHOLAS... ;]

ANYHOO, UPDATE SOON AND ALL THAT JAZZ! *punintended ;] (do u get the pun? bc i put it on all my reviews...o_O)

*Pandy the Dandy*
2/5/2009 c1 1yesisalas
sounds like a great story! update soon!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »