FanFiction.Net

so cutie!
3/31/2021 c1 nayin1704
okay
11/7/2014 c1 gryffinclaw357
brilliant. really well written. loved it. write more like it.
4/14/2013 c1 rockon88
I loved this! So sweet, and just COMPLETELY hilarious! Haha, one of my fav one-shots at the moment.
xx
6/5/2012 c1 ThePotterGirls1298
This was defiantly in my top three fanfictions that I have ever read. It was funny, romantic, beautifully written and is an inspiration toward anyone who reads it. Thank you for giving me the great privilage of reading that absolutely amazing story.
6/4/2012 c1 ThePotterGirls1298
4/3/2012 c1 30jesrod82
How is it possible that I have not read this, or even knew about this story? It was incredibly well written and just beautiful!

The beginning really made me tear up when you had Harry by himself at the edge of the cliff, and then Ginny, followed by Ron and Hermione, as as you revealed each person I got even more choked up. It was such a great build up to the moment when they all jumped into the water. And from then on I could visualize everything going on. It was funny, sweet, heart breaking and happy! And to capture every single character so brilliantly, especially Harry and Ginny as they were the main focus and both pretty hard to get right, was just amazing!

And I actually love your take on Harry's decision to go back to Hogwarts. I could totally see him wanting to complete one whole year of school and not have to worry about tracking Draco's whereabouts or worrying how and when Voldemort will strike next. He could actually ENJOY the castle and his friends and just be, as he said in the story, normal.

I also loved that he proposed to Ginny and her reaction was spot on. I loved this!
2/20/2012 c1 bekkahtee18
"I'm spending a couple o' weeks with them," Ron announced, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Two weeks living like a Muggle. Hermione's gonna let me watch television and everything." He said this like a proud three-year-old being awarded a treat by his mummy... I really like that idea for a story! and who better to write it than you! pretty please, when you get the time of course :)
11/12/2011 c1 79Lily1986
I wa already crying from the start. No lie.
10/24/2011 c1 8Frank Shakespeare
This story was so... phenomenal. The descriptions you used - everything. Bravo!
7/23/2011 c1 1noontides
this was wonderful!
7/16/2011 c1 920355
This was very good! I like that you had George with Katie instead of Angelina, I think that pairing is awful!
4/20/2011 c1 SilverHeart87
that story was AMAZING. i can't even begin to tell youhow wonderful it was. it made me both laugh and cry. sometimes at the same time. wow. just wow. this is probably one of the best pieces i've read in a while. keep on writing!
1/11/2011 c1 JamsieyLee
Very nice! Really enjoyed the tone of this one.
5/23/2010 c1 5candygirl7114
this is really good- for a change

keep writing!