for Dilettante

1/8/2019 c1 Guest
I loved your story!
10/26/2017 c1 Roze
I really can't thank you enough.

I think this is probably one of the most interesting ships in The Mummy 'verse and not enough people ship OR write it.

So thank you!
9/16/2014 c1 Captain Pi
Well, whatever. Where's the sex? I came here hoping for a little something something. I'm not lecherous, I'm a romantic. We need more fluffy-time fluffy-stuff stuff going on. I like these two. I was originally looking for Richard to be with Ardeth. Oh well, you can't win them all.
2/5/2014 c1 7Minecraft Guardiansaiyan
aw...so sweet!
11/24/2012 c1 3Skarlettefox
What the hell does dilettante mean!?
this was cool though...
10/7/2011 c1 7CrystalRaven01
Haha so awesome! I loved the wordplay! One of the best stories with this pairing that I've read ;)
8/19/2011 c1 33michiru-fiujimori88
this is just the BEST fanfiction of this pairing..just the humor the use of words to mean different things...and jonathan, just poor jonathan*shakes head* his butt is going to be sore all week!

please write more on this couple! i fully enjoy this and i read it twice!
9/5/2010 c1 2onewhowatches
one: what the hell is a dilettante?

and two: this was incredible and i loved it so much it's verging on embarrassing. ;D

signed,

onewhowatches :3
7/19/2010 c1 10Marius Creb
I very much enjoyed the clever word play in this story.
7/18/2010 c1 Bellsing
Lol :) Loved this. Respect the monologue!
1/8/2010 c1 48Mystikwriter
Jonathan is so cute!
7/27/2009 c1 benzene
So, in all honesty, I skipped over the parts where you described Ardeth/Jonathan as being gay and just read the story as a hilariously well-written account of an innocent conversation with plenty of innuendos that would boggle the innocent eavesdropper. :)
5/16/2009 c1 Jukka
I like it very much, even if I had to search what Dilettante means LoL

I have always find the pairing lovely, and you make it beliable and sweet. Thank you.
5/15/2009 c1 3ArtAngst
Totally and utterly charming. Thank you for writing it :)