for First Love

9/4/2018 c1 rKeYk
Veri n1c30Xfst0riqX
2/10/2015 c5 cloundshadow
Welcome back! I almost lost hope that you will never updated this story as it is more than a year that you update this story. As your story is so lovely that I read it from time to time, it is so good that I found out you has updated today!
I still love your story as it is sweet and I like that Rei is more comfortable with Aya and love her very much, hope that I can read more chapter that you write.
1/16/2015 c5 fayeuchiharuno
Wow! Welcome back! This is a surprise for me. It has been more than a year since the last time you've updated and can you believe that this story actually crossed my mind last December. I am truly happy that you're back and you have decided to update this story.

Anyway, I love the newest chapter. I love how Rei is slowly opening himself to Aya. Knowing Rei's situation, he really needs someone who doesn't just love him but also, someone who will be there to support him and be with him through ups and downs. Aya is just the perfect candidate and I am so happy that she had finally won his whole heart. I couldn't forget Rei's words when he said that he is now madly in love with Aya. What a dream come true!

Thank you once again. I'm looking forward to your next update.
10/23/2013 c4 cloundshadow
Your story is so sweet, I like it very much! It is so good to see that Rei and Aya have a really good relationship,
it's so sweet. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
6/25/2013 c4 15Screaming Siopao
Ahh so cute. My one year anniversary with my boyfriend just passed last week, so this chapter was a pleasant coincidence. Also, glad to know I could help in you coming back to update this fic of yours! :)
6/20/2013 c4 fayeuchiharuno
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, REI AND AYA!
Oh if it isn't just night-time here in my country, I would go out and scream out loud. I love this chapter so much and I love you, REI! Hahaha.. I love the POVs esp. Rei's. He's finally in love with Aya!
I hope you'll decide to add 20 or 25 chapters more to this story coz I just love it. Sending you hugs and kisses for this beautiful chapter!
6/19/2013 c4 14Alice Jane
Oh gosh! I love it! So happy that you post an update, thanks :))

I love how you made Rei laughed. Hehe. In manga he was drawn to laugh (just a little laugh, though) once in vol.2. I remembered it was on the club. He usually just smiled to show that he was contended ._.

Wellll overall in my opinion you write very well. The changes of POV between aya and rei wasnt bothering. In fact i really like reading from Rei's POV, hehe.

Keep writing! your fic is so enjoyable :D
6/11/2013 c3 15Screaming Siopao
Ahh how wonderful that you haven't abandoned this cute story. Stay inspired & keep on updating !
5/31/2013 c3 payi1024
I just read it! It has been years since the last time I visited this website. Now I'm back, hoping to rekindle the love I had for Rei and Aya before. Indeed, you're story has touched me and brought shivers to my spine. Oh please, please continue adding chapters to this story. I like it very much! :D
5/26/2013 c3 14Alice Jane
Very entertaining to me! ReixAya pairing almost never fail to amuse me, ehehe. I got curious with Rei's past-what could it be? I'll be reading and reviewing the next chapter. Update soon please :D
5/23/2013 c3 dyalicious
I like it :D. Keep writing w
4/19/2013 c2 15Screaming Siopao
I guess you won't be finishing this, huh! Hehe.
6/4/2012 c2 airei
more please
3/28/2012 c2 aisacchan
nice story
4/12/2009 c2 spacegirl2818
they are officially dating, even on valentine's day? how lovely and romantic. i like your story, please update soon.
21 Page 1 2 Next »