FanFiction.Net
for Fractured

1/9 c8 Rosemoor
Enjoyed your story. Do you think you might write more?
11/9/2019 c1 Dawn248
Loved this story. Thank you!
5/29/2019 c5 No Name
Ducky threatening violence? Seems out of character IMO..
7/14/2018 c5 Guest
Sooooo gibbs can go do what he wants and go solo but when tony does gibbs acts like his broken all the rules and his trust if thats the case he should go look in the mirror before attacking tony for doing what he himself has done more then once.
6/8/2018 c6 Guest
"I never took you for one of those holier-than-thou types, DiNozzo." Un-freaking-believable. Look in the mirror, Gibbs, you freaking abuser and bully. Of all people to even DARE utter such a thing... If anyone needs spanking and a timeout, it's Gibbs. But I doubt he'd ever learn his lesson.
11/25/2017 c8 Guest
lmill123 thank you glad someone else noticed thay ziva ruined ncis and tony and gibbs closeness
11/25/2017 c5 Guest
Tony just fucking punch gibbs already his a 2 faced asshole who has BAD control issue's bout time tony fucking put the dickhead in his place!
11/10/2016 c8 47missblueeyes63
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
4/25/2015 c2 lmill123
YOu know Ducky really should have called Gibbs a hipocript seeing as Gibbs had done the same thing over the years several times when it came to a friend. It didn't matter if they were still in the mariens that would have made it an NCIS case. Because Gibbs in his mind decided that they were his friends so that makes it personal. Ducky should have also pointed out to Gibbs that even if Tony had gone to him and asked for his help Gibbs would have refused and if he did anything would have refused to let Tony have time off. Ever since Ziva joined the team Gibbs had made it very clear to Tony that unless it was case related he didn't want to hear about any of his personal problems.
4/1/2015 c8 17M. Louise E
I enjoyed reading this very much. Nice job. :D A wonderful story.
1/11/2015 c8 17VG LittleBear
Hi, I checked your profile, and found this is the last NCIS story written to date. But what a great story!
Gibbs and Ducky worrying about Tony, who hurt, is set to go it all alone, and just keeps getting into deep water.
Loved the short look at Jenny, her 'reward' to Tony, and her way of handling Gibbs. All characters spot on!
This is a keeper for my favorites! Thanks and cheers!
10/4/2014 c8 amaia
I found this story today, Oct 4, 2014, & read til I finished it at 1:15am on Oct 5. It's an incredible TIBBS story, something that's been missing for years on the show. I hope you wrote other stories cuz I'm gonna look up your name on ff. Thx !
9/22/2014 c8 Guest
Great story!
4/22/2014 c8 56sailor silvimoon
Positively brilliant story. Love it.
4/14/2013 c8 13jenben
There must be something about NCIS writers because this is the second time I've felt the need to log in to review on an NCIS story (I'm normally too lazy to log in if I haven't done so in the past few days).

This story was *terrific*. The language, grammar, plot, characters, and depth of emotions all made for a tremendously satisfying read. I also liked how you used Ducky to mediate between Gibbs and Tony. You might be busy tutoring in the UAE, but you seem to find the time to write great stories. Thank you.
320 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »