FanFiction.Net
for Fractured

3/29/2013 c8 6TriggerHappyJax
I love this story! Just found it tonight...thanks for a great read!
3/18/2013 c1 shygirl377
I really! enjoyed this story it is one of my favorite ones. A sequel would be really nice! You have really stayed true to the characters! great job!
2/3/2013 c8 Carol Gburek
What an interesting story! I enjoyed the banter between Gibbs/Tony. Missed one marathon episode enable to finish this most excellent piece.
9/1/2012 c8 rosesunshine
Awesome story!
4/22/2012 c8 TracyTravis
I loved your story! By far, one of my favorites!
12/31/2011 c8 4Fear Undefined
I'm slightly disappointed in to outcome...I'm sorry if this offence you, I don't wish to hurt you. I'm just saying my opinion, I sort of wish Gibbs felt REALLY guilty! Like super guilty! And then Tony had to forgive him...oh well. Okay story :)
8/16/2011 c8 mbj
One of the best stories ever! And I read a lot of them! Can't believe I just discovered this. Love the line at the end that Tonys punishment was Gibbs disappointment. Keep writing! Please!
5/1/2011 c8 cindyt63yahoo.com
Fabulous!
4/3/2011 c8 1All Hail Hufflepuff
This fanfiction is a work of art! The descriptions of Gibbs' expressions are spot on, the characterization is flawless, Ducky's speeches were brilliant, and the bond between Tony and Gibbs is so sweet. I loved every moment reading this story. Thank you so much!
6/6/2010 c8 Net Sparrow
I really loved your story, such great interaction Tony with Gibbs, and of course hurt Tony and comforting Gibbs made my day ! Thanks a lot for such a great work !
2/22/2010 c8 Space1Traveler
Great story! The last 3 chapters were the best. The angst, the characters, and the storyline all clicked and I laughed, cringed and worried over Tony's behaviour. Really good story. Thanks for sharing.
2/21/2010 c8 128Mulderette
That was an excellent story. Loved your characterizations and all the angst. Very nicely done:)
2/21/2010 c8 aredhela82
Awesome story, thanks for sharing :)
9/2/2009 c8 wandamarie
it was a good story thank you for sharing you good talents with us all thanks i hope you write more stories thanks keep smilling
9/2/2009 c7 wandamarie
thank you it was a good chapter thanks
320 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »