FanFiction.Net
for Fractured

9/1/2009 c6 wandamarie
wow it was a good chapter thank you hope you up date soon thanks
9/1/2009 c5 wandamarie
it was a good one thank you on to the next chapter thanks
9/1/2009 c4 wandamarie
it was a good one thank you on to the next chapter thanks
9/1/2009 c3 wandamarie
it was a good chapter thanks on to the next chapter thanks
9/1/2009 c2 wandamarie
thank you it was a good one on to the next chapter
9/1/2009 c1 wandamarie
it was a good chapter thank you on to the next chapter thanks
4/11/2009 c8 SparklingCatseye
great ending to an amazing story. i loved reading it. thanks!
4/6/2009 c8 22Mokibobolink
Absolutely amazing story. I mean to commnet on earlier chapters but once I started reading it, I just couldn't stop! In fact, I have an early day at work tomorrow and yet here I am, up later than I should be.

I have to say that I expected something different when I first started reading. Tony gets hurt, Gibbs helps Tony. Simple. Ah, but not this story. I LOVE how you made Gibbs so very angry with Tony and Tony with Gibbs. It made for a very interesting read. Though of course I am happy that they worked it out in the end.

Great job!

-Moki
4/1/2009 c8 1JadeAlmasy
Perfect ending to this story! lol poor Tony!

Jade
3/30/2009 c8 GreenEyes09
Great story, I loved it.
3/30/2009 c8 14SA3466996
I couldn't have asked for a more fitting ending to this extremely well written and thought through story. That last section really tugged at the heart strings and was so emotionally charged.

Sometimes it's the story that hooks me, other times it's the way an author writes a story. I was hooked on both counts by 'Fractured'.
3/29/2009 c8 6shadowgrl94
A little too dramatic but the characters were realistic to their personality
3/29/2009 c8 9Zee Viate
Gibbs' 'punishment' for Tony was perfect! I love a subtle father/son undercurrent between the two and that captured it so well.

I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating-you write so well! I hope you'll soon be posting another story for NCIS fans. Thank you very much for this one!
3/29/2009 c8 4mirajo
This is one of those rare stories that have it all: original idea, unexpected twists, wonderful descriptions and profound conversations. You obviously took great care to keep the characters true to themselves so that nothing felt exaggerated or false. I know I made that comment before, but it bears repeating: your writing style is remarkable, Pam! I'm impressed, and I'm also very grateful that you shared this story with us. I don't think you need me to tell you how much I'm looking forward to your next story. Take care, M.
3/29/2009 c8 gibblesgal
Fabulous ending. I loved the way Jen dressed down Tony and the most unusual punishments that were given. It was truly a closing part worth waiting for.

You did an excellent job of letting Gibbs show how he felt about Tony to Tony's face. It was done in such a manner that Tony would know that he had a friend as well as a Boss. Bravo!
320 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »