FanFiction.Net
for Fractured

3/28/2009 c8 june08
great story! hope to read a new one soon!
3/28/2009 c8 19BravoKate
A perfect ending to a fabulous story! I'm glad to finally see some sort of understanding between those two, and I really think you hit the emotional tone just right. And the last lines were just perfect. Hope to see more from you in this fandom! I've really loved both your NCIS stories.
3/28/2009 c8 ghostbeach
superb story! i loved it! Keep up the writing, you can only get better... then one day you will be so good, that is will pain people to read your stories because they are so beautifully writen... you are so close, keep the awesome stories, i cant wait to read your next one...
3/28/2009 c8 9HPSmallCharm29
perfect ending :) i'm so sad that this is over though! but i loved the whole entire thing!
3/28/2009 c8 15vanishingp2000
I really enjoyed all of this Pam, though I must admit that I am glad Gibbs and TOny worked things out! I hope that you have more NCIS stories in mind as I, for one, will enjoy reading them. Many thanks, VP.
3/28/2009 c8 150Taisi
That was the perfect way to end this story. Nothing too mushy, nothing too dry. The problem fixed itself in a way that continues to impress me; kudos! ^^ And the last line made me smile.
3/28/2009 c8 affleckfan08
aw the two letters of recommendation!...and tony's punishment from the director would have to suck!...but this was a great story and i enjoyed reading it!...hopefully you have more in store for gibbs and tony?
3/28/2009 c8 2hudson911
A great ending to a fantastic story. Very well wrtten and organized. It was really one of my favorites.
3/28/2009 c8 69Richefic
This story is extremely well written, the scenes just spring off the page and it is easy to visual all the action. The interactions are equally detailed, I especially liked Ducky as the peace maker - a much needed role - as sometimes the conversations between Gibbs and Tony were almost too painful to read as they tried to out stubborn each other. Frankly, I can't help feeling Gibbs was being a bit of a hypocrite given the amount of times he has done the exact same thing - but I guess he's not above do as I say - not as I do! And I loved the letters - Gibbs must have been worried that Tony would be all noble and resign and screw up what he'd done. Although doing it without telling Tony was very in character. Good job.
3/28/2009 c8 117superwoman1015
It only took them eight chapters, but I think they finaly "made up". I'm glad that things seem to be back to normal, or as normal as they can be.
3/28/2009 c6 2hudson911
I have to say that when Tony went to the lake side the first time, I thought he was going to walk in himself, under his own will. But now with the certain circumstances, it's the other way around and you Tony has fallin in. I hope the consequences don't end to his demise. Great job at writing this chapter.
3/28/2009 c5 hudson911
What a great cliff hanger! If I hadn't the next chapter to read I would be uncomfortable in my seat like DiNozzo is now. But luckly, there is the next chapter and now that that is said, I'm off to read. Great job, btw.
3/28/2009 c8 11PrincessPatrice
Totally loved the story. I love to see Tony whump both physical and mental. Love the interacion betwee Tony and Gibbs. Can't wait to read your next story
3/28/2009 c4 2hudson911
One of the best emtional drawing chapters I've read, ever. At least the two are startign to talk now, if that's what you wanna call it. Great job!
3/28/2009 c8 24serendipitous-15
Nice concluding chapter and ouch, that's one really harsh punishment but it's necessary and as much as Tony's going to hate it it's a lot better than being fired, something I believe Tony fully expected to happen. It's a good thing that SecNav got those letters, though I wonder who called in a favor, perhaps Ducky? I loved the ending conversation between Tony and Gibbs, I've always loved the relationship between those two characters and you've done their friendship justice here. It seems baffling that Gibbs would keep much less hire someone who can be as annoying and, on the surface, incompetent as Tony but Gibbs obviously saw something in him since he's kept him around for so long and in that time period they've cultivated an interesting friendship.
320 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »