for Prevarications and Pragmatism

4/10/2009 c4 26Guardian.Ghost
Oh my god XD I died of laughter this is retardedly stupid and yet funny at the same time, keep it up XD
4/7/2009 c4 3MrEmperor
... The Colonies are screwed. Totally. I'm looking forward to the coup now, eagerly. Oh so very eagerly. This, was fantastic. Keep up the good work.

*Shudders at Umbridge*
4/7/2009 c4 LordOfTheFells
LOL. I can't believe you sort-of merged umbridge with roslin! Of course the parallels do suit that!

I never expect updates for this - but when they do come they're great.
4/7/2009 c2 11voider
Hogwarts jumped :)) that's precious...
4/7/2009 c4 9The Breeze
Absolutely hilarious. The amount of detail is incredible; I'd forgotten some of this stuff. Was Billy's debate background even mentioned in the series? I remember it from the book, but I can't recall it being mentioned on the air.
4/4/2009 c3 72Pixel and Stephanie Forever
Completely pissed myself laughing when i read this!

It was great to see the famous Adama speaches converted to Harry Potter mode!

Please tell me you plan on updateing
2/28/2009 c3 InactiveAwesomeBot
Pure brilliance!

Hahahaha

I loved it. =]
2/26/2009 c1 BlackLioness
Hahahaha, this was hilarious! You wrote all this in an hour, wow... The first chapter is my favorite, but the other two were sweet too.
2/19/2009 c3 LordOfTheFells
I knew there was a reason I favorited this. ha!
2/14/2009 c2 10Andacus
Okay, I clicked on this because I thought I'd get a good laugh out of the horrible crackfic, but damn if I didn't laugh my ass of because it was truly, inspiredly funny. Refreshingly well written and great. Thank you for writing this and please update soon.
2/14/2009 c2 37Ranger24
holy shit new caprica!
2/14/2009 c1 Ranger24
wow... weird
2/12/2009 c1 5twioonipse
i giggled majorly. :3

more!
2/11/2009 c2 whirleeq
Okay, pure curiosity drove me to read this one... *snicker*

Very amusing. Loved Dumbledore's comment about Baltar... just so in character (don't have much respect for the old coot, do you?)

Also, Adama and Tigh at Hogwarts... love it. Is Adama going to suddenly find out that Tigh is a golem, or something, thereby causing him to have a mental breakdown? ;)

And you went all 'dead-like-me' with Lucius. Funny as hell.
2/10/2009 c2 9The Breeze
This is the most ridiculous idea for a crossover I ever heard of.

That said, it's hilarious as hell. Hogwarts as the Great Flaming Twinkie...heh. Adama rocks as headmaster.
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »