for The True Legendary Super Saiyan

6/22/2015 c13 Guest
I love this so much goten is my favorite and If you could you make goten go like super sayain 4 or 5 and like every person like vegeta and trunks and every other person like goes wtf when did goten become stronger then goku I hope you will do this
2/16/2013 c13 Joe B
This was one of the most notoriously awesome stories around! So yes this is excellent!
1/10/2013 c11 Joe B
Excellent!
1/2/2013 c12 Joe B
Excellent job with the descriptive writing for this story!
1/2/2013 c11 Joe B
Awesome story so far!
1/1/2013 c10 Joe B
This chapter and the whole story so far was Amazing!
1/1/2013 c8 Joe B
Great story so far!
1/1/2013 c6 Joe B
Excellent work! I have not seen such exquisite action packed story so far as like this one since the early DB, DBZ of the Nine teen nineties-the mid-two thousands! It was truly amazing! He kind of reminds me of Broly when he first transformed into the legendary Super saiyan form in his very first battle with Goku! However he also reminds me of Turles and Raditz with their very first encounters with Goku! Perfection at its best!
1/1/2013 c5 Joe B
Yes I do and most of all I would definitely like to have Goten face Kakarot Jr. and Jago along with Goku being the one to help him plus have Gohan help fight this new evil enemy as well!
1/1/2013 c4 Joe B
Sounds cool. ^ ^ Hope I'm not getting annoying with all these reviews. xD
6/20/2010 c12 3GotenForever
:D

Thankyou, Bob.

Now I realise that it was a little rushed, and the ending of that chapter WAS crap. Even I see that.

thing is that even though I rushed his evolution, I personally don't like Super Saiyan 3. SSJ2 isd much cooler.

So if I had only recently made that chapter I would edit the content to disclude that part.

But it's been a year since I wrote that and the damage has been done, so I will use a way to avoid him turning into a SSJ3. Maybey his own personal distaste of using so much Ki when Super Saiyajin 2 can be much more efficient whilst losing very little of the SSJ3 power.

Now, he CAN turn SSJ3, but hewon't. It was something similiar to the 'Frieza kills Krillin' seen without being so dramatic- intense fury and remorse.

58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »