for Betrayal's Touch

3/22 c9 losthufflepuff
Wasn't his middle name different before?
2/20 c29 1FredWeasleyWillLiveForEver
Awesome story please update soon thank you from FredWeasleyWillLiveForEver
2/7 c29 mallarieTwinkies
amazing story
1/10 c29 Gina
Excellent story! I'm off to cry a little ;-)
1/6 c29 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

=D
12/23/2020 c29 RandomIndividualXP
I have loved every word I have read in your fic. I have consumed each chapter with a speed I had no idea I possessed. You've created such an incredible story and it is beautifully written, so engaging and I die for each of the characters that you've created and your versions of the ones I love. I don't know whether you'll get around to updating again but I am hoping with all the hope in this universe and all others that you return to this story and keep it alive. What you have created, thus far, has brought a smile to my face and I can't ever thank you enough for the joyful experience that reading this has brought me. I need more AntonXDrusilla content, more of Angelus(I adore him) and all his mates, and just more of this story.
12/16/2020 c29 TrinityGXD
I NEED MOREE PLEASE I NEED IT
12/8/2020 c29 54Rebe Marauder
Me gusta mucho Anton. Me encanta este fic y disfruto mucho con los planes de Angelus en contra de Dumbledore.
12/8/2020 c9 Rebe Marauder
Maravilloso! ¡Es una de las escuelas en las que yo estuve interesada!
12/8/2020 c8 Rebe Marauder
¿Harry no podría ir a una escuela y luego transferirse a otra?
De estas escuelas me han llamado la atención: Durstran, por su clasificación mágica, Kaiser por enseñar estrategias y el templo de Osiris porque los dioses egipcios me llaman la atención. Soy fanática de la mitología
12/8/2020 c7 Rebe Marauder
Yo estaría interesada en Japón por el tema político, Islandia por su definición de magia, Salem por la posibilidad de clases particulares.
Soy de España, así que fue agradable ver una escuela allí xd.
12/2/2020 c29 Guest
More please I beg of you I am dieing of anticipation oh
11/17/2020 c28 5Sunstar Writer
Hello! I really love this story and I think it's a fabulous piece of writing! I like how Angelus is written, his characterization is a great mix of very mature child and childish adult that balances out his physical age and his mental age, which seems like it would be difficult but you pull it off so well! Do you plan on elaborating on any other traditions of the "old ways", maybe something like preparing your own potions ingredients a certain way or something? Also I know this seems kind of an odd question but it seemed to be such a build up of anxiety Angelus had about being mobbed by students but it doesn't seem to have been much of an issue so ate you planning a conflict or something where he had to deal with a situation like that or maybe just like having him constantly dodging people like he was the Muggleborn a few chapters ago? Whatever you do im sure it'll be fantastic ! Can't wait to read more!
11/9/2020 c29 Nemhain2009
Great story!
10/19/2020 c29 The Nameless God
I sincerely wish you would continue this story as I quite enjoyed reading it.
Have a wonderful day and fare thee well.
Sincerely, The Nameless God