for Valentine Woes

3/28/2018 c1 Guest
This is some fucked up story,my ,Kessi heart is broken
7/26/2014 c1 andy howard
Hate Amanda Kessi for ever. This story suck.
12/8/2013 c1 MeiDreamerWitch
I absolutely love it! I like the idea of the memories! Yours is a fantastic idea, i dont know why the creators of the show didn't have a similair idea, so for me this could be happened a few episodes later after the break up episode, Kylanda Always and Forever!
5/29/2013 c1 Spreadthepeace
I love this story, it made me cry. But besides that it was beautiful!
4/23/2011 c1 Guest
Omg I loved it you made me cry in some parts it would be great if you make another one it was really good :))))))
10/11/2009 c1 17Wermo
I love this story so much! I wonder how I've never seen it until today?

I'm a Kylanda sap, but as many of us have wondered, how would Kyle tell Amanda everything and not have it backfire? This was a fantastic way (the mind meld thing) for him to show without a shadow of a doubt what he felt for her.

Love it, simply love it.
5/26/2009 c1 11kalmay
You did a really great job in patching things up between them. Wonderful! Loved to how he was able to have her inside his head. Great new ability.

Can't wait to read more.

Just one question what memory was it that she had to see, 3:18, what was that? Must have missed it somewhere.
2/14/2009 c1 8fictionadict24
nice story
2/9/2009 c1 Venezsurfer
That was absolutely beautiful! I loved the story it was amazing. You are a really good writer, please write more kyle and amanda stories. =) Kylanda 4 ever
2/9/2009 c1 kxyfan
That was so good! I'm glad you did the challenge. I love the idea of him showing her his memories.

-Grapefruit17
2/8/2009 c1 5OneDayTheRobotsWillCry
OMK!

I loved this so much! :)!

:)!