for The Secret Letter

11/2/2016 c1 diamondDreamer1
I, personally, believe that Emily was far better suited for Victor than Victoria was. I mean, can Victoria play the piano? Did Victoria reunite Victor with his dead dog? Was Victoria willing to let Victor go, making the ultimate sacrifice so he could be happy? And was Victor going to give up his life for Victoria? No! I think that, throughout the course of the movie, Emily seemed to help him come out ofhis shell a bit, and it was obvious that they were in love. I really wish that he had ended up with Emily; they just seemed far better suited for each other. Not to be a bitch about what you think or anything; we each have our own opinions. My friend and I were just talking about this today!
1/14/2015 c1 Guest
Victoria would not have to go through a year of mourning before marrying Victor. Victoria's parents would be in jail.
11/19/2013 c9 11Whiggity
I really appreciate the sentiment in this story. While it seems unlikely that that Everglots would be willing to honor the mourning process when their purses were on the line, you took the opportunity to put Victoria in the spotlight of a story and developed her relationship with Victor to something a little deeper than just the "love at first sight" we saw in the movie. Thanks a lot for this; it was very sweet. :)
9/4/2011 c9 9That Faggot From Next door
EHHH! THEY HAD A DUAGHTER!
9/4/2011 c7 That Faggot From Next door
YOU FIRED MY FAVOURITE CHARACTOR!
9/4/2011 c5 That Faggot From Next door
Lucky
9/4/2011 c4 That Faggot From Next door
i love that maid. i liked her in the movie and i love her in the story. nice job including the legend of the original corpes bride. i read it years ago
7/3/2011 c9 28Calliecature
for what its worth, this story deserves a review. it was light, good but it displayed the question a person who have seen the movie and answered it satisfactorily.
2/6/2011 c1 deactivated82940
Nice story ^^
1/9/2011 c9 3Rehema
What a lovely ending-and it is interesting how the answer to "Did Victor love Emily romantically?" was left without an answer in this story.
1/9/2011 c9 Chickenlegs69
yes, this was great. Great ending too.
1/6/2011 c9 8MasqueradingDragon
What an absolutely wonderful ending to a fantastic story.

It's been a pleasure reading this story, and I wish you luck with your future stories :)
1/4/2011 c8 Chickenlegs69
Was this the end of the story or are you going to continue, because if you are I would really love that. Especially with hardly there being anymore stories about VxV. Thank you for reading this message hope to hear from you soon.
11/14/2010 c8 3Rehema
Continue, please! I support either pairing, really, but it is nice to see a well-written Victor/Victoria story. And I must say you do have Victoria very in-character.

:( But poor Hildegarde! Can't Victoria and Victor hire her when they're married? What will the poor old lady do?

But in reference to the movie, I have to say-Victoria is quite the feisty character! Especially for a woman in that era-I mean, really! She fashioned her curtains into a rope with which to CLIMB out of her balcony on a stormy night (you go girl!), she tried to BREAK DOWN her door with a HATCHET (that was funny! And awesome. Esp. when she then hid it behind her back :D!), and she pushed Barkis away pretty hard when he was shaking her in his rage about the no-dowry thing.

Wooooo! But please continue!
9/4/2010 c8 8MasqueradingDragon
Wow. I'm sorry I didn't run across this story sooner, because it's really good.

Looking forward to seeing how it ends :)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »