for The Smart Way

5/24/2019 c5 pottersparky
This so funny! I just love reading it. It story that wish that are more chapters to it. I just cry that been over ten years after last chapter. Why did you have give up on it? I just can't understand how you can walk away from this. It so amazing that just want cry that can't read more of it. I hope you come back to this someday for that be day great happiness for all who love this. If you read this like my review than I can smile because made you happy.
5/13/2019 c5 James Birdsong
Awesome story
5/27/2017 c5 41Black' Victor Cachat
Fantastic and original story! I seriously hope you finish it!
5/6/2016 c5 noylj
Great story
Too bad it died
1/30/2015 c1 Roybinf
Ohhhhh I love this story hope chapter 17 is as great jus the rest
6/5/2014 c5 11Vangran
Pure brilliance! Please update soon, this story is absolutely amazing!
3/9/2014 c5 1R. Howard Lawrence
Both intelligent and humorous, a wonderful AU adventure in the making, hopefully you will continue or have someone adopt
11/10/2013 c2 12Publicola
Okay, so this is pretty brilliant even without the 'Get Smart' crossover stuff. Having Dumbledore caught on CCTV, then making 4 Privet Drive the site for pilgrimage for Renaissance Fair types is pretty clever. I like the touch with the goblins - it paints them a shade too kind, in danger of venturing into goblin!fic territory, but not too far. Keep it up!
12/12/2012 c5 12Finwitch1
Oh this is great!I like how Harry handled the bullies - never breaking any rules, but the bullies get hurt anyway... I can hardly wait for Harry to get to Hogwarts/train. Neville, Hermione, Ron - and Draco - how will Harry Smart react?

Some things that might happen - Neville's toad (I wonder why it run away in the first place) - Draco's attempt at bullying gets him hurt (probably because he tried to touch Harry's things that are protected).

Oh, and as for the sorting - since Harry will follow rules to the letter just to follow them - and gets things right by accident, I think Huffllepuff will do - or even Ravenclaw, given how unique his mind is - like Luna. The luck - Well, seeing as wizards could brew luck for a day it's not stretching too far to make it a unique magical ability. Or is that 'thinking with your feet'?
6/1/2012 c5 7Paxloria
You just GOT to update this soon with more chapters!

Its TOO good to be abandoned!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

So please keep the chapters comming.
6/1/2012 c4 Paxloria
This is GREAT!

Giggles and laughs throughout.

I also liked how you ended it.
6/1/2012 c3 Paxloria
Marvelous!
6/1/2012 c2 Paxloria
I loved thoes little childhood stories about the stuff Harry got mixed up in.
6/1/2012 c1 Paxloria
WONDERFUL!

I love this.
5/13/2012 c1 Q-vadis
A pity that you didn't continue this story!

It's awesome, very funny!
146 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »