for How the little things can change your Life

11/29/2016 c1 AppleKnuckles
Okay okay I know it's 2016 and I know that this is an old website. You're probably not going to read this but if you are please please finish this story it is literally the best graire story I have ever seen and it's incomplete! I'm new to this site...yes I know it's weird but don't you think it's a shame that this story and other stories were left unfinished and forgotten just because no one thinks that this website is great? If you think that there is no one left on this website, I assure there are people here. Still reading, still hoping for an update from a story that was last updated back in 2009. Heck, I don't know if you're alive or not but if you are please don't leave your stories behind
6/14/2016 c1 Avangelineepariss
Omgggg
6/13/2016 c20 Guest
When are u posting more updated ! The suspence is killing mee for godness sake . I taught u said itll be done in a couple of week , SO WHERE ARE THEY ? boohoo im sorry please please please updated more , ill be begging u on my knees if i have tooo btw loving every inch of effort u put it on , bless your pure soul
12/22/2014 c1 moontales
Hey i'm new here and i just want to tell you that I LOVE YOUR STORY. I love that gray and claire character goes really well on the story with your own way. I made account just for write a review for you. Why you hold the story for a long time? I believe there's a lot people waiting for the next chapter and of course the end of story. If you have something to do or you bored with this story, please just write a little bit more chapter and ending it soon. Dont hanging the story just like this. As your fans and readers, i'm gonna say please continue your story, i'll always waiting for your writing's! Xoxo
1/9/2014 c1 misaki1696
OH Goddess please update this soon! A great story by the way )
11/27/2013 c20 Guest
Hiiii! I know it's been years since you last updated this story but I'm hoping and really looking forward for the next chaptersss. I really liked it, actually I loved it. And I'm hoping that in the end it would still be Claire and Gray though. Thanks and more power! :)
8/13/2013 c12 Kuro-chan890890
This chapter almost made me cry it's soooooo sad! But I love ur story Claire and gray are just perfect together! Please continue the story don't end it till chapter 119
3/12/2012 c20 11Ancient Liddel
You can't leave it off on this! You can't! You have to update! It's getting too good not to continue! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Sorry.. lol! It's just I really want to know what happens and all-I really enjoy reading so far so I really want you to continue okay? :)
2/22/2012 c20 5Perfect Memories
Like a previous reviewer, please please PLEASE update. dont give up faith on this amazing story of ClaireXGray. My absolute favorite pairing.:) I see a lot of passion in this fanfic.

Please continue, even though it's been two years.
10/15/2011 c20 Bella
i like this stories . I hate muffy in this stories and i will going to kill her right now ! (evil laugh. . . )
8/17/2011 c20 F8
Oh Screw Muffy for kissing Gray? I know she just suddenly kissed Gray like how Doctor kissed Claire! In my opinion, Jack should've stayed a wee bit longer to see the next turn of events...

Anyways, great story and sorry for me hating Muffy and Doctor so much, and for blaming Jack also... But as i said great story & UPDATE NOW...PLEASE... You last updated like 2 years ago and you said that you'll be gone only for a few weeks? But still i cannot lose hope in you... So won't you Please, Pretty Please, Update?
7/11/2011 c20 3I Can See Stars
Awwwww this is so cute! I just don't like the part of Gary and Muffy kissing. GRAY BELONGS WITH CLAIRE! End of conversation. But I do like the psycho Jack. He's funny and sweet. Only if he was like my older brother... Anyways! Keep going and I'll look forward to see more from this story! :)
2/12/2011 c1 acaulfield007
please review sooon ! (: i love this story
1/28/2011 c20 xXHarvestLoverXx
I love it! Update soon please!
1/11/2011 c20 8StellaAllets
im dying to know what happens next, i hope you'll continue soon ;)

great job on the story! i love it :D
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »