for Scratching the Box

12/14/2020 c1 4Singerj199
That’s an interesting start... Outside of.a few one-shots, I’ve never actually seen a story that focuses on Nicole’s point of view. So you certainly have me intrigued with the first chapter alone.
1/27/2019 c1 1Monty's Cloudy Day
Ahhhhhh! This fanfic still has such a special place in my heart! Call me overdramatic, but this story is still one of the greatest Sonic fanfics to ever grace this site. It's sooooo criminally underrated! More people need to know of it's existence! The same goes for all of your other creations! Nobody does rare Sonic pairings quite like you. The amount of care, emotion and effort that you've put into these stories is astounding. Even to this day, this fanfic stands the test of time.

It's a shame that finding a good Sonic story with a unique pairing is so hard nowadays. Sonadow, Sonamy and Sontails literally flood this website almost daily. Granted, I don't HATE those pairings (except Sontails because...Yuck), but they oversaturate the Sonic FanFiction community and it's honestly what caused me to lose interest in the franchise as a whole. But, I'm getting off topic! I've noticed in your bio that you stated that you don't have much time to write anymore which is unfortunate but understandable. If this is indeed the case, then I just wanted to thank you for your tremendous contributions! I've lurked on your stories for years! I'm glad to have followed you throughout this grand journey!

Have a nice life, my friend!
12/26/2017 c25 27bajy
finally finished!
great story!
was not expecting any of this!
12/24/2017 c25 3somas35
Well...This was unexpected, its interesting seeing the differences in not only the way you used to thinkback then. but myself as well.
12/24/2017 c19 27bajy
MEGA YIKES! 0O0' 0~0'
AND THANK YOU PENELOPE FOR SHUTTING THAT STUPID PIG UP!
12/23/2017 c17 bajy
poor Nicole :'(
mina... how could you?! you... you HAG!
12/23/2017 c2 bajy
and I for got to say
slow growing LL x CS! :3 for 'new pains'
12/23/2017 c1 bajy
oh and I forgot to say for "new pains", I like uncle chuck too, and I know he'll be fair too... I hope...
12/23/2017 c16 bajy
that Hamlin guy I always hated him!
I always hated how the counsel is totally unfair even with rosemary on there to try and keep things fair and when rotor use to be a counsel member. the rest of them are bullies, power obsesse s! monsters who don't want to listen to reason! it seriously gets under my nerves!
12/22/2017 c15 bajy
great job here!
at least Nicole still has sonic, rotor, sierra and amy
12/21/2017 c13 bajy
by the way, I don't believe in the whole reincarnation stuff in the last chapter, I just imagined that it was something else
anyways great chapter!
poor Nicole... poor sonic...
12/21/2017 c12 bajy
wow, this... is deep!
12/20/2017 c11 bajy
so far so good!
12/18/2017 c9 bajy
12/18/2017 c8 bajy
good so far!
will read the rest later
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »