for Acid Roses

6/15/2009 c1 2Corvin
Oh wow! That's one of the hottest scenes I've seen :P I love the dynamic between the two of them, but awh, poor Gaara. ; 3;

I can't wait to see more between them and to see TenTen's part play out. XD 'boobs for brains' awesome.
6/2/2009 c1 9Escapee From The Asylum
You made a few spelling mistakes but anyways, more I want more!
4/21/2009 c1 30the Sin Hunter Alchemist
Hey Korney, it's Sin Hunter, author of Pieces.

I don't mean to spam, but I wasn't sure how else to contact you. You don't have that myspace profile anymore (tried to friend you (: ), there's no message button on your fanfic profile, and I can no long reply to any of your reviews. Apparently you can only do that once.

So, I was trying to get a hold of you because, in order for you to beta anything, we need a to have a DocX Active Connection. I started the process, but apparently you have to also make a connection.

Again, sorry for spamming your story. I tried to leave this anonymous so you could delete it. I would have read it and reviewed it, just attaching this at the end, but I've decided to avoid lemons for the time being, you know? You can email directly if you want, at

~ Sin Hunter
3/28/2009 c1 ChloeGrieco
i've like this story it's very good and went are you going to update
3/15/2009 c1 xxasianicexx
tenten, she can go and fuck herself for all i care. gr. poor gaara, stupid neji, gaaneji =
2/11/2009 c1 2BLADEILLEGAL
lol, I like the lemon the most.
2/10/2009 c1 2VampireDoll666
Me likes what I have read so far, but I do hope Neji will realize soon what he is doing to Gaara and hopefully fix it for the better and NOT for the worst.*smiles*