for Progress

11/2/2012 c1 172ArgentNoelle
Oh wow, this is so beautiful and so sad
10/13/2011 c1 3Seablue Eyes
Wow, this is such a brilliant interpretation of "Saundered Vaguely Downwards"! I love the writing style, it really suits this kind of contemplative narrative. And it's so Crowley! The wording and the sarcasm and the whole "speculating" thing. It fits in so perfectly with what Good Omens tells us about him, and the way you've explained the slow growth of the rebellion really makes sense. I love the idea of Satan specifically choosing Crowley because they were already acquainted - I'd always thought from the book that he was just this low, unimportant little demon who the higher ups saw slithering around or whatever and were like "You! Yes, you! Get up there and make some trouble" But your way is a lot more interesting.

Thanks for such a thought-provoking fic! I'm sure this will stay with me for a while :)
6/10/2010 c1 vercatosso
This is amazing - why does it have so few reviews?

I love, love, love your take on this. It explains how he Sauntered Vaguely Downwards instead of purposely Falling very well. I love the slow progression of the narrative.

Beautiful!
11/25/2009 c1 14Crystal Allen
This was fun to read. So very CROWLEY, if you know what I mean :) Love the dry humor. Cool fic!
8/12/2009 c1 Beanrox
Dang.

This is good; an interesting take on Crowley/Crawley's 'Downward Saunter' and very much speculative itself.
2/10/2009 c1 11iolah
Cool, really cool. You can't imagine how excited I was when I saw that you wrote something on Good Omens :) Crowley is wonderful, I can totally see him sauntering to hell by way of speculations. The way you have manipulated, but not really manipulated, is perfect. Great fic