for Ranma : New Beginings

7/11/2018 c3 46Hikari Nova
rushed and so much Deus Ex Machina in this fic that it flies heavily in the crack zone at least to me that's how it seems as this could be a good fic if one took the time to heavily flesh out all the issues readers might have with it even if you ignore that the person who adopted this hasn't even bothered to write it
7/11/2018 c1 Hikari Nova
you say this is adopted by blacktidefan but I just checked and while there's a number of harry potter and chuck fics there's no ranma fics meaning you need someone new to adopt this
5/27/2017 c1 Guest
Ranma1/2 tuu tammil rangos guenna
6/17/2016 c3 21Billy-234
good story are you going to att to this and finish your thoughts for it?
4/3/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
1/22/2012 c3 1PAKKO
I please continue, it's really a great story.
5/2/2011 c1 HCVquizibo
if you want people to keep on reading you have to make it more interesting than this person is invincible because I say so. Supper powered characters are boring because there is no chance of defeat, failure, and character growth.
1/2/2011 c1 humo145
good story
11/15/2010 c1 3Hiryo
Yep a few mistakes in there but I love how you begun this wonderful story.

Please update soon!
4/9/2010 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
7/31/2009 c3 6JhyarelleDrakon
Yahoo... and not the web based company and more of a, "another Ranma Sasami pairing." Well at least that's what I hope you're going for. Ranma crossed with Tenchi Muyo has been done just as much as he's been crossed with Sailormoon. Rare are however the Tenchi crosses where he's paired with Sasami, I do however like the one where Ranma is paired with Washu and Nabiki. I've only read one fanfic where Ranma was paired with Tsunami and it was never verified if that version of Tsuunami was already merged with Sasami, but it was safe to assume so. The other I'm currently writting and posted on ffdotnet where Ranma is paired with Sasami/Tsunami and Ami Muzino of Bishojo Shenshi Sailormoon called "No Need For A Lunar Brother". Still too early to go on, but I like what I see so far and I'll be keeping an eye out for this fic as it gets going. This looks very promissing and I hope that things go well enough for you that enough time to finish this enjoyable fiction. May youre muse constanly guide you.
7/28/2009 c3 1Sefirot
Really interesting beginning. Looking foward to your next update!
7/27/2009 c3 1Qminster
first chapter had too much explaination. it weakened the story when we have nothing to look forward to in discovering how it came about.

second chapter ... well it could be better.

reading it through the story idea is good but you need to work on how to get information across without treating the readers like 8 year olds. 60-70% of the readers of ranma fics are 20 and up.
7/26/2009 c3 aznblackhowling
I'm glad to see that this story is still being updated. I look forward to seeing the chaos. I do wonder will the chaos happen on Earth or in space though.

Any chance if bringing GXP into this?
7/26/2009 c3 40deathgeonous
Fun story. Needs a once or twice over for grammar and spelling, but still a cute and fun story. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
29 Page 1 2 Next »