for Ranma : New Beginings

7/26/2009 c3 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great to see Ranma getting a real family and friends.
7/26/2009 c3 3Hiryo
Well keep updating this one. ^^
2/12/2009 c2 StarwolfD1
Shouldnt Yuna have wery dark red hair?(Tsunami&female Ranma)
2/11/2009 c2 6PEJP Bengtzone
Yeah, yeah, keep it up, would you?
2/11/2009 c2 Unknown-Ark
plz up date this story i want to see it take off
2/11/2009 c1 1Arinor
So far, so good. Hope you continues soon.
2/11/2009 c1 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT START! (*x4) Looks like a great story.
2/11/2009 c1 Shinlong17349
Sweet, I love it! Great way to start keep up the great work. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Please update soon. I love the original way you made Ranma a prince instead of making him Tenchi's relative, great innovation to the story. I hope to see more soon.
2/11/2009 c1 Master of Squirrel-Fu
Good idea but poorly done.The story seemed a little rushed and chunky. Slow down and don't force the story out, it's doing more harm than good.

Ranma seems to be very OOC, it's almost as if you got rid of every thing that makes him ranma minus the apearance. Most of the fun of a Ranma fic is seeing how he screws up his lovelife or gets himself in embaracing situations, usaly with his curse or foot in mouth.

Ranma also seems to powerful, I mean UBER powerful. 10 light hawk wings, only the Chojin have that much power! Hell three is enough to stop a black hole! I'm all for Ranma getting a power up, especialy when he gets crossed with some series with characters that regularly have the power to blow up planets, but this is a little much.
2/11/2009 c1 1starravenwolf
great story man. hope too see more soon.
2/11/2009 c1 1Y.Rako
Your story idea is good, like most TM crossovers, but I think you changed Ranma's personality to much from the beginning I mean, come on; intelligent, knows how handle woman, saying that yuna can be his daughter, who is this man and what has he done to good old ignorant Ranma that we all know and love. Add that to the fact that he got rid of the curse you might as well used a new character all together and given him Ranma's powers and techniques.

One more thing you need to think about is the fact you super-charged ranma way to much in a way that non of the TM characters can even make him break a sweat, except maybe Ryoko if she got all 3 gems and Tsunami, you do know that 10 wings of the light hawk is more then enough power to destroy a planet?

If you still insist on giving him so much power you should do it gradually and super-charge everyone, especially the super evil guy.

P.S Dragon Slave, wtf? he CAN'T do magic!
2/11/2009 c1 7Kamen Rider Wizard
Interesting start I wander what will happen next
2/11/2009 c1 6PEJP Bengtzone
As long as Ranma isn't going to rid of his, but instead being able to control it by mind and will, you don't need to worry about complains.

But, I certainly hope that, if you let her appear, you let Akane be what she actually is; a violent bitch, who gives tomboys bad names, and mostly always act thoughtless. Wondering what I mean by that, well just check out the stories of Frequent Reader's Ranma Club, and Ryllen's Ranma Muyo!

Anyway
2/10/2009 c1 Random832
Interesting start. A couple things - you should use a spell checker, and you've got a bad habit of putting extra spaces around quote marks.

Question - "...fire vaccum blades when I am in my ship form." - Are vacuum blades useful in space?
29 « Prev Page 1 2