for Team UnStoppable

2/20/2010 c1 6JEGO
ill point out that that was Hench Co's Attitudinator

where as the reverse polirizor was electronique's modified version of the attitudinator where it flipped all the good and evil of Team Go
8/24/2009 c8 JAKT
Ryan Stoppable,

After reading your review of “22 Minutes” I decided to give your first story a go.

You are a very talented writer who presented a remarkable tale with all the elements that make a Kim Possible story very entertaining. And with taking on the added characterizations of Kim’s friends you took on an additional writing challenge, which most writers would run from, creating a very interesting, action packed story.

For your first KP fan fiction work you are adept at creating a strong supporting cast, which anyone can attest to, as one of your strong writing skills. They are all colorful characters who leave me grinning. This tale is EASILY one of the most original first time stories that I've read in a long time in KP fan fiction - a marvelous combination of humor, suspense and drama that will satisfy some of the most finickiest of readers.

Well done.

Looking forward to your next one.

kt
8/4/2009 c8 1Worker72
And another lair blows up. Well at least Dr.D was the one to blow it up this time and not Kim Possible. That's something I suppose.
8/2/2009 c8 ghf76riuvf4
great story

luved the endin

sry it took me so long to review

i was on vacation

luved the story

can't wait to read more of yours
7/31/2009 c8 8Mengsk
Pout/Glare bit hilarious. Genius work.

Shego switching sides again was weak. She and Kim were getting along super-great! Like when they were good. Only evil!

Drakken's plan to use Kim's own device against her a great one. I guess Shego had a point but what a missed opportunity.

Henchmen switching teams at the last moment great. Shame the tweebs got away.
7/31/2009 c6 Mengsk
So this chapter was just one long argument? If I wear Kim I would get sick of waiting for them to get their act together and just attack them on the beach.
7/31/2009 c5 Mengsk
I already like that henchman. "No way am I working for Kim Possible."

I see Kim and Shego are getting along very well. The ultimate team. Kim even took first watch to allow Shego to sleep? Previously praising the henchmen? Even evil she seems to respect her subordinates. Good leader.
7/31/2009 c4 Mengsk
That's where the Revearse Poll-thingy is huh? I lost track of it, I thought Drakken had it. Thought he might have turned Team Go to his side in a bid to retake his lair. Oh well.

Drakken will be back though right?

...

Kim good with scientific equipment huh? I suppose with her high IQ parents and siblings she was bound to pick up a few skills along the way though I find it hard to believe she's out dooms-daying Drakken.

...

Jim & Tim too? Alright, but anyone else and you're just going to overcrowd the story.
7/31/2009 c3 Mengsk
Nice psyche. I can't help but wonder if Hego hung up because he's an idiot or because he knows something Wade does not. He did guess the Reverse Polarizer pretty darn fast and he seemed anxious to get off the line.

Kimberly Ann Possible isn't working. That's the best evil name you got?

Changing from Kim to Kimberly was clever. Adding the middle name just makes it a mouthful. Possible in no way sounds evil. Better off just Kimberly. Or Kimberly (insert evil last name).

Kimberly the Conqueror! Icanconqueroranything .com
7/31/2009 c2 Mengsk
Shego's not bright. Better the lesser evil you can control than the greater evil you can't. Goes double if she plans to replace you with her boyfriend.

What is Kim wearing? What are her evil duds? I mean, I know its not exactly an important detail but I always wondered.

Is she blue? Are her eyes red?
7/28/2009 c8 56MrDrP
Nicely drawn action scene and excellent use of Rufus, who is often forgotten or intentionally ignored by authors.

Thanks!
7/27/2009 c8 4CajunBear73
Well, that worked out well after all.
7/5/2009 c7 vash3055
great continue this needs to be continue
6/24/2009 c7 1Worker72
They finally have the Reverse Polarizer. now they just have to find a way to use it on Kim. So not going to be as easy as it was with Ron.
6/24/2009 c7 4CajunBear73
That make-up session after this battle, no matter which way the polarizer tilts them, will be incredible.
25 Page 1 2 Next »