FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: Alien

4/22 c1 1HyroTheGodOfFiction
Although I doubt that it will, I hope you continue this marvelous story someday soon
9/12/2020 c1 Naruto otsusuki
cuando continua esta historia? es muy buena.
6/17/2020 c1 2jonathan.coster.73
Hey not judging you in fact based on both the movies and the game the alien senses are pretty spot on so from what I read you did a very great job
4/25/2018 c1 The Whimsical Ermine
Awesome story
7/17/2017 c1 28Thebestoftherest
Wait I thought their bones were as strong as steel not actually steel
7/10/2016 c1 Guest
Well as long as this story doesn't end up being like naruto becoming uncontrolled and losing himself in the process I'm with you. No seriously I'm sick and tired of seeing that shit happen. It gets boring.
4/15/2016 c1 Gojin
dude i hope to god your just waiting for naruto to finish so you can make more of this series? This was surprisingly good read. I didn't know how you could mix alien and naruto but damn i like how realistic you made it. so PLEASE continue with a series like this XD I would love to read your take all the way to the end of the fourth ninja war :D
10/15/2015 c1 PlatinumDragon11
This was a great piece, would have loved to have read more, and see if naruto evolves like the aliens do, and evolves eventually to a King Xenomorph and go from there, oh well you have not touched this since the first chapter and does not look like you will any longer so great chapter to bad there is no more, have a good one. Oh by the way the scene where he chaced Haku was a very well written and enjoyable so yeah good job!
9/17/2015 c1 HyperCatnip
This is a promising start. Shame it didn't pan out, though.
5/14/2015 c1 3Simon D. Uzumaki
definitely one of the best stories i have read about aliens and naruto being merged, nice detail on it, very believable in the naru-verse, only thing i could see a little work on is how the crashed pod came to be, what lead up to it, and how damaged it got to let it out, and why did no one see it? other then that, you did splendidly on the story and really wished you have kept it up :)
6/27/2014 c1 Ryu Master of Seals
Aww man can you finish this please? I wanna see Naruto make his Hive.
5/30/2014 c1 34Night Raydes
Haku: it? Not hard; actually quite easy! Should have been 2 chapters. Also the NOTE should have been cordoned off as one!
2/11/2014 c1 Dragonlord1199
That was well done
2/3/2014 c1 Korra Senju
damn. now THAT was a chapter. try making it so the fox suppresses the alien instinct. the fox resides in his mind. try to make him a little helpful if you can
12/26/2013 c1 6NightWithMoon
interesting... definitely has potential.
174 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »