for Not a Number

8/18/2019 c2 BlazeStryker
Is it strange that I had the opening theme from _The Prisoner_ playing in my mind imagining them on the Gringotts cart?
11/20/2014 c3 14Meester Lee
Nice story, even without "Rover" present g. I can almost envision an older Patrick McGoohan-like fellow mentoring a very young Daniel Radcliffe-like boy.

I suspect that this alternate universe-Harry Potter is going to be a much more formidable character than the young naïf in JK Rowling's novels.

As a comical aside, I just had a flash of adult Auror Harry holding a wand to the head of a former Village staffer and asking him menacingly "Who is Number One?".
1/25/2014 c3 39Arpad Hrunta
I really liked this, and your merging of the two worlds. Here's hoping you write more!
10/5/2013 c3 9HarnGin
This story was well-written and entertaining. I do hope you eventually do decide to write more.
5/23/2012 c3 4minlin
Ok, I have to admit that this is probably the most unlikely crossover I would have ever imagined. However you really made it work!
3/19/2012 c3 236turbomagnus
I'll be honest, one of the things that kept me reading was that I was just waiting to see where 'The Prisoner' speech about not being stamped, catalogued, boxed, filed or numbered, not a prisoner but a free man, would come in. The whole story is an interesting premise. Take one character with a frankly somewhat frightening obedience to authority and social labels in canon, introduce them in their formative years to perhaps one of the staunchist believers in individual rights in modern fiction, shake well and see what happens. Drake's own history should make it interesting to see what happens when/if you choose to continue this universe and reach Prisoner of Azkaban, considering the parallels between him and Sirius.
1/5/2012 c3 18Spiralling-Down
Wow. I don't often see crossovers that manage to capture the idea of both parts, but this did. It was brilliant! Well done!
9/22/2011 c3 Fick Chick
I love HP fics where Harry is raised to be wiser & more observant than he was in cannon & this is a well written example of that. I look forward to reading the next arc.
6/5/2011 c3 183BlueNeutrino
This was excellent. A highly unusual and original concept, and very well written and thoroughly thought out. I hope that one day you might decide to continue with it.
3/4/2011 c3 2reader1writer1
I really enjoyed this :)
10/28/2010 c3 1Vallavarayan
nice man- hope u update this.
10/17/2010 c3 george17
This was excellent! It is short but sure shows tremendous potential. This would be a very interesting Harry. A Harry who is observant, realistic and is not alone! I hope you continue this as a series.
7/11/2010 c3 Memory King
Found this on someone's favourites, definitely a cool story.

I've always liked stories where Harry is perceptive and thinks before he acts, hope we get to see more of that in the future.

Drake seemed like an interesting character, I've never watched Prison Break.

Keep writing!
3/13/2010 c3 trongod
Very god, indeed! I remember watching the TV shows of Secret Agent and The Prisoner ans I think you've caught their flavor quite well, as well as bringing the Potter 'verse together with them.

Hoping to see updates aplenty!
6/25/2009 c3 1Demented Hacker
This is actually quite good! It certainly surpassed my expectations, and I look forward to seeing the next part.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »