for Taxi

3/7/2009 c2 8Antimatterannihilation
oh boy, i can see where this is leading lol
3/6/2009 c2 Hipbones
love it! there's not nearly enough Watchmen fanfiction on here.

[but hopefully that'll change with the release of the new movie]

can't wait for the next chapter.
3/4/2009 c2 Maddy
Arghh! More! I...I can feel myself going into fanfic withdrawal!
3/2/2009 c2 anon
OH yeah, the old "we'll have to huddle together for warmth!" schtick. Classic. Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/1/2009 c2 8quantuminferno
Why am i always happy to hear about power outages in the wintertime? Maybe it's because of stories like this where the obvious act, Daniel, would be to get into bed with Rorschach! ^_^ Yes!

Love this update. Eagerly anticipating them in bed together. :D

- your new fan
3/1/2009 c2 40mayfaire
Very intriguing for the 2 chapters. I'd love to see more of what will happen to Rorschach having a serious injury with Dan to the rescure. Hope you'll update soon, looking forward to it.
3/1/2009 c2 8AlexPrime
Hahahha! I am short of funds right now, so I haven't been able to buy the Film Companion, but I have seen some of the photos that were scanned onto the net. They are beautiful! JEH will be fantastic as Rorschach and he looks perfect for Walter Kovacs! It makes this Watchmen fan very happy, because if they messed up Rorschach, I would have cried.

Anyways, I love the story so far! Poor Ror. He can kill all the people he wants to, break into everyone's house, and set cops on fire, but every Watchmen fan will still adore him. He is lucky to be alive after being shot down. But then, Daniel is very attentive to his friend, and wouldn't let him die like that.

Heheh, I grinned when the power goes out. I can sense some exchanging of body heat happening soon. It is so cliche, but I do love it! Ror will not be happy to being cuddled up to Daniel. He would probably rather sit out in the snow and freeze to death than being hugged up against someone. But he will be to tired and injured to leave on his own, and Dan certainly isn't going to let Rorschach freeze.

Anywho, I demand that you update soon! You get writing asap! I am on a Watchmen fix in light of the movie that is coming out on Friday (Squeal), and am trying to get my hands on every little thing right now.

Update soon!

Ta!

-Alex

(Alexandra-the-Great91)
3/1/2009 c2 Niveas
Oh its getting good, god I love this pair and you write them really well. Please do keep posting more!

and soon I hope XD
2/25/2009 c1 6DarogaDaae
GAH! How can you leave it off there! *twitching* More plz?
2/21/2009 c1 2teacrumb
More chapters! More! *leaps excitedly and waves reviews tantalizingly at you* But seriously. Can't wait to see more of this! :D
2/18/2009 c1 1Shudder Shock
Continue this you should, for intrigued I am!
2/17/2009 c1 8quantuminferno
I'd love to see where you go with this. please.
2/15/2009 c1 3Viqueen
SOunds interesting

COntinue when you're able please ^^
223 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15