for Taxi

1/9/2010 c7 NeatFerocious
Huzzah! An update! Again wonderfully writter and characterized. Thanks for your work. :)
12/26/2009 c7 1MazlanD
omg no! you ending it so abruptly! I'm so glad you updated though! ^_^
12/20/2009 c7 7Mad Mab
This story is so amazing~!I'm adding it to my alert!
12/14/2009 c7 2MK08
Rorschach in pajamas = win! I can only imagine how terrible Dan will feel after this. I'm sure he'll baby Rorschach like crazy. Well, as much as Ror will let him. Bahaha.
12/14/2009 c7 32ChaosandMayhem
An update! An update! An update! *squees*

You know you're made of awesome when you can wear pajamas while kicking ass. :D

Great chapter, as per the overall usual, and a very..er...intriguing look into what happens when you intrude upon an injured and very pissed-off Rorschach. I knew those burglars were screwed the moment they marked Dan's house!

What I did not expect, however, was for Dan to get into the fight! :) For someone whose retired, he still knows how to throw a punch, eh? ;P

Poor Rory. Now he'll be spending even more time with Dan, recuperating. Good for us, bad for him...

You know, I really like how you manage to subtlety slide in the fact that Rorschach, for all of his flaws, is a good friend to Daniel: 'Rorschach couldn't betray Nite Owl's identity. He wouldn't.'

I don't care how long the next update takes, as long as I get one! :D

~Chaos
12/13/2009 c7 20ArmoredSoul
F YES! RORY IS BACK!

Okay, still hurt and in serious pain, BUT STILL KICKING ASS!

GAHD, I missed this story.

A LOT.

*hugs Dan and Rory*
12/13/2009 c7 6Kazuman21
I'm so glad you updated. Hopefully you do so again soon. Great job again. Can't tell you how much I love your diction and syntax! lol I know I sound like a nerd, but you gotta appreciate the technical things!
12/13/2009 c7 opsjd1992
You know I adore this story and your immaculate grammar and spelling skills. :)

I do like how you're portraying Rors as more of an animal. He seems vicious, cautious, and instinctual. Less than human, I would say. Pretty ironic, then, that he believes Walter is the animal when Rorsy is far more animal-like than Walter is.

Update again soon, yeah? ;)
11/3/2009 c6 atola91
I want to see some whoop ass on that burglar! Update please.
10/27/2009 c6 Mo99
I really like the story so far. The characters are actually in character. It would be really awesome if you updated soon because this story is too good to be abandoned.
9/30/2009 c6 3Pinophyta
I don't have the skills to explain how this fanfiction is extremely good. I mean, it's slash. But it's good, it's believable. Believable! And inside of character (or whatever the opossite of OOC is).

Keep writing. Fanfiction world never lacks good writers. And Watchmen deserves that, at least.
9/27/2009 c6 1sorekai
Oh you tease! I am loving this story, hope to see more.
9/24/2009 c6 26emeraldwolf
Haha, love that ending. Oh man, poor burglar. I go with poor burglar (or whoever it is that has accidentally wandered into Dan's place). Such fantastic awkwardness between these two. I love it. It really keeps true to their characters. Rock on!
9/22/2009 c6 atola91
I cannot wait until they get it on!

heheheheheh

Poor bastards. Robbing a house without anything valuable but a pissed off Rorschach.
9/11/2009 c6 1MazlanD
Woho! update!

I liked it how you added in another character [Hollis]Oh i can't wait to find out whats happened in the house!
223 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »