for It's Never Over

4/29/2019 c1 3ewisko
Magnificent
12/31/2017 c1 Western-Otaku
God dammit, i wanted to see what would happen when the real Ash appeared in front of Brock and May and Pikachu! Oh well, great story man, definitely got the emotions flowing
11/6/2015 c1 1Aria Ketsel
Well 'twas pretty good with almost perfect ending.
8/6/2015 c1 Guest
DU HGDIKGGBE W WKEID EPQBR TPFI QPS RPVI WPDBF GLFOXYW WHY DO YOU DO THIS
6/16/2015 c1 2Bulbreon
AHHHHHHHHHH HOLY DICK! THAT WAS THE SADDEST THING I'VE EVER READ I'M LITERALLY CRYING ;-;. You wrote the second fanfic I've ever cried over and the first one-shot to do so. The ending was my favorite
2/22/2014 c1 DeadFlash27
OMG YOU COMPLETLY HAD ME THERE!
12/30/2012 c1 5SailorMikuMoon
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO MEAN! I was just about to cry bitter, bitter tears when you went and expressed Ash's being alive. So amazing and great, yet so cruel...
Anyway, onto the real review, I thought your story was quite unique and well written. It was heart-wrenching, and then it popped up all happy at the end. I would say I would want a sequel, but the story closes up well at the end.
12/10/2012 c1 19draco122
Wow that was epic wow that got to me. I loved it
Draco122
6/8/2012 c1 Ravagerblade
I would love a sequal to this story, or possibly a longer pierod of time in which he met up with May and Brock, but not to long, hehe. Really like the story read it a few times almost made me start crying with the emotions.
12/16/2011 c1 6Porahgon-X
...speechless.

Amazing.

I...I...I'm speechless.

This was amazing
8/25/2011 c1 10JohnTitor
Wow, this was amazing. For a second you had me there.

Also, you're right about the best endings are the ones left wondering. Great job, hope you keep writing more.
8/5/2011 c1 1sir.aaron.adv
you completely reduced me to tears, it was so hard holding them back.

My heart broke countless times, and the lump in my throat just got bigger and bigger as the story proceeded.

It was so emotional, i wouldn't have stopped crying any time soon, if not for the last paragraph, so thanks.

i would love to know what happens next, so... a sequel?

lastly, i would love to see more AdvanceShipping fics from you.
2/19/2011 c1 Baby Zekrom
This is pure genius and I swear that was the best story ever with all the depressing moments, great character feelings that it sounds like some things would happen in real life, and thanks for the last 2 paragraphs/or sentences just to keep this story from putting me in tears. I will subscribe and give you a round of applause.*the world shaking from applause*
7/8/2010 c1 I'm Luscious Malfoy
Very long, but definitely worth the read! I always knew Ash was going to come back, but there were moments of doubt never the less. So the suspense was good. I also liked how it was well-written and full of emotions. You described the relationship between Ash and May so well I kept wishing that they'd just end up together already. Overall, this is one of the best stories I have read online so far. You're a talented writer!
3/27/2010 c1 viewer
continue the story or pay the pudding
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »