FanFiction.Net
for Some Enchanted Evening

7/2/2018 c2 8MissKatieWrites
I think this is a sweet, funny and interesting little story. Who wouldn't want to go to prom with Captain Jack Sparrow, after all? Well, if we forget about the syphilis for a moment.
I think this story is complete as it is but should the muse ever sing to you again about this one, I'd read chapter 3 with great enthusiasm!
6/20/2013 c2 1oslice
UPDATE! NOW! I command you to! But seriously...please please please update! I LOVE this! PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!
4/1/2010 c2 a-skerrick-of-lugubriousness
awesome. i'm guessing you've lost inspiration on this one after not updating it for a year or so? that's a pity. but then i again, i cant really imagine where'd go after that either. Like, do they settle in bus-world or pirate-world? and if they settle in bus-world , Capt Jack will be slightly less impressive and much more boring, and if they settle in pirate-world...hm there's an idea actually. (sorry about my totally-not-subtle thing in trying to force you to contine your story by inspiring you) :) yeah. it was fun to read. write more fred/george stuff :D
12/11/2009 c2 20Whatever Makes You Break
I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I really want you to update! I love this :)
5/13/2009 c2 Beautiful Enigma
Interesting. Just chacked my e-mail for the first time in a few days and saw an update for this story.

I like how its going. Please update soon. I would love to read more!
4/19/2009 c2 17Distopia
Oh, the intrigue! This story is so beautifully written; it's well balanced and engaging, and it's really cool to get involved in it. I like the realism aspect of it- no one being able to take pictures of Jack, of Tess getting so stressed out about him' slipping up', all the little details that tie in together and make it so satisfying to read.

I hope you're enjoying/having fun writing it as much as I am reading it! ^_^
4/18/2009 c2 2Lady Knight19
Love it so far! I honestly don't know where it's going (I figured you'd be done with prom and it was just a funny one-shot) but I'm eager to find out! Please continue soon!
2/12/2009 c1 12Lady Sidereal
Oh! Cool idea! Will Tess be traveling back to the movie era?

I really like how you captured her irritation and betrayal, I was feeling it! Excellent job!