for Fighting For Your Love

2/22 c27 seiusa-chan
Please come back :)
I've recently just re-read it, and, oh my... I fell in love with your Haruka all over again.
I went quiet for so long, abandoned my blog and my readers, only to come back after 6 or 7 years. So I know how hard it is to make your way back to the unfinished stories.

And the first thing I did after my return, was to search for this story. It's amazing, and I wish, someday, I will read the ending of it. You take care now. Be safe!
1/4 c27 Vereesa Windrunner
Mamoru needs to find someone a lot better than Usagi. Her infidelity is absolutely disgusting and not to be celebrated. To see the many reviewers who approve of this behavior is very telling of their character.
6/17/2020 c27 Guest
It is 2020 and i got hooked reading this. Please finish the story so we can all have closure. I have always been a Michiru and Haruka fan but this love angle with Usagi was enchanting. Their initial set up as threesome was very intriguing that I read the story and finished it in less than a week... There is so much depth in Michiru's love, such raging emotuins in Haruka and so much conflict in Usagi's heart. I hope they get to have their own happy ending regardless of the outcome. Please continue Nury. Wishing you a beautiful day, Liz.
1/20/2020 c27 Olessandra
Hi Nury, haven’t seen you for ages (and this is true)). I have suddenly remembered you and decided to re-read your story, hoping to find out the happy end But, unfortunately, for your readers you have frozen it :( I’m not sure if you still visit this site, but hope you will see my message. I just want to say, that there is still person who is waiting for continuation of this story, even in Russian Нури, возвращайся, история прекрасна!
9/7/2019 c27 Guest
I really love this story and the work you put into this. Are you ever going to finish it? I know the last changes were made in 2013... but...? :)
5/6/2019 c27 Vivinha
Simplesmente maravilhosa sua história vc realmente e um sector fantástico pena que vc não terminou este belo trabalho gostaria de ler mais e mais
11/30/2018 c27 Vivi
Eu amo sua história pena que vc não terminou está fantástica história
5/24/2018 c27 Arabella
Absolutely amazing story. One of the emotionally most mature and complex (and sexy) stories I have ever read. Very few have left me with an impression such as this one. Loved it. Absolutely heartbroken that you haven't updated in over 5 years. This story deserves a proper resolution. The characters are in seven hills of agony at the moment. Pleeeeeease finish this story.
1/17/2018 c6 hisakata
i don't really like it
9/14/2017 c1 thestutz
I love your story please finish it. Your number 1 fan.
11/18/2016 c27 Faol Ban
I would love to see how it ends, awesome story hopefully you will come back to finish it soon.
11/8/2016 c27 Guest
To Guest:
First of all, thank you so much for your kind and so flattering words about my story! I am so happy that you liked it, even though it truly amazes me that people still come and read it despite the lack of updates for (oh god, for real?) years O.o
Me too, I hope I'll manage to get back to this story and post an update in the foreseeable future :)
Thank you for reading and leaving a review!

RubyNury
11/4/2016 c27 Guest
This... This is an awesome story, I was disappointed though is seeing how long it's been since an update... Please finish this, it has become one of my favourite stories for this pair and anime. Hope will see some more chapters soon.
8/2/2016 c27 1chantal321
Hi RubyNury,

Thank you for this story! I have enjoyed reading it and I will plan to read again in my free time. I'm looking forward to read new chapters afterward once you get your fire back. And the most important to focus on what you have leftover on your plate (yes, I read some of your reviews) and then come back to our community. I'm a hardcore shipper of Haruka and Usagi...and I love your fanfiction so much. It had become one of my favourite stories so far. The popularity of Haruka and Usagi pairing is not large numbers of shippers, so it's nearly rare to find many awesome fanfictions under that pairing. You are very much loved and supported by your fans in reviews. You have like over 200 reviews by now so I'm sure once you update a new chapter with your fire and passion inside of you, many fans will come back to read! So thank you for giving me 27 chapters and the pleasure of reading. 3
7/15/2016 c27 CiNdY5601
Hi! This story is amazing. I love it. I feel for Michi, she deserves better truly better. I see that you haven't updated in years, i hope you do, better late than never. I would really like to see how this ends. Haruka and Mamoru need a confrontation hahaha.
301 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »