FanFiction.Net
for Dreaming All Alone

9/27/2009 c5 penguinsita
Wow~ As a mom to 2 little girls- this chapter broke my heart! But if sending them off would keep them safe I would do it. Looking forward to more!
9/27/2009 c5 2black16lily
aww thats so sad. please update soon :)
9/27/2009 c5 7Sol Spell Diggory
Poor Bella and poor Edward...

But... I thought they would send the twins to Jacob! I don't think that Victoria would be so crazy to go near the werewolves!

Please! Don't take so long to update again, okay?

Update it really soon!
9/27/2009 c5 manda2784
Oh how sad. I understand why they wanted them somewhere else though.
9/27/2009 c5 2BronzeHairedMystery
aw poor bella and edward :(

ant wait for more so update soon .

xx
9/27/2009 c5 mickeymackey
I understand why you sent Sadie and Noah away. That was a hard one to do but I imagine that the fight that is coming is going to be a bad one. Hope it doesn't take too long to get them back to Bella and Edward so that they can have the life they deserve.
9/27/2009 c5 7Kitasky123
please update asap
9/27/2009 c5 6warnesy-01
Good chapter :) It was sad to see Sadie and Noah go and I'm anxious to see what happens with that. Please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/27/2009 c5 1DayDreamDreamer
ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY ?

sending the 2 little angels away.

poor bella !

hurry up

love, kimmy xoxo
9/27/2009 c5 3Fiyaaa
Loved it... Poor Cullens... Can't wait for more...
9/26/2009 c5 6swimmer07
I understand your logic in sending them away, but it will be strange. I can't wait to read what happens next!
8/17/2009 c4 2holnico
They just got each other back less than five years ago, it can't end with one of them lost, that would break the family for sure, and Sadie and Noah deserve their family all their family.
8/15/2009 c4 6swimmer07
I'm sure Bella is thinking the same thing as Edward. I can't wait to see where this is going to go!
8/13/2009 c4 6Way 2 HP Obsessed
nice chapter, keep it up
8/12/2009 c4 5SmileyShananahan