FanFiction.Net
for Dreaming All Alone

9/15/2011 c11 Robsten0123
I love your story and i can't wait for you to finish it! :)
8/8/2011 c11 Me
I really have enjoyed reading this and Doing this Alone. I started them over a year ago, and am just re-reading now. If you still have writers block, maybe I could help. What if "the problem" at the end of the chapter, is Alice has a vision. She sees Victoria going and changing Renee, and having her in the battle. Renee does it,but doesn't know bellas involved. I don't know, just an idea.
8/1/2011 c11 2Bornatmidnight96
im not that creative on other peoples stories but just please update soon!
7/31/2011 c4 diana
I love this story!
4/13/2011 c11 1Jesuslovesus
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
2/4/2011 c11 1teamvampireswitches2412
i loved it and i can't wait for the next update plzzz plzzz update soon
2/4/2011 c11 loveyoumore18
:))) This story is amazing:))) Your an amazing writer... oh and maybe before the fight you can make Noah imprint on a female werewolf? It can be a new one that you just haven't mentioned? and with the fight, you should Make so that Noah and Sadie end up on the front lines of the fight. And eventually let Noah use his gift so it will be extremely easy for them to take down Victoria and the newborns:))) Just a thought:))) Sorry for the long review
1/14/2011 c11 34Ever-Twilight-Luva
Update please! I really wanna kno ehat's gonna happen!
1/1/2011 c11 MizzDeputy
I can't wait for you to finish the story!
12/18/2010 c11 3MaisyCullen13
Well first off i just wanted to say that i absolutely love this story. It has a great plot and interesting characters. I think that sadie and brady are a great little...not necisarily a couple but you know what i mean. Update soon!
11/7/2010 c10 TeamEdward-aka jacobhater
I got to be honest here…I thought this story was the best until this chapter. I really just HATE when a wolf imprints on one of Bella's kids I just straight out don't like it and I hate it even more,if possible, when Jacob imprints on Bellas daughter. When that didn't happen I was so relieved that's why I really like this story cuz the wolves were in it that my much…gosh! It just really frustrates me! Sorry about all that I have a very bad dislike towards the wolves…Besides that I would say I like the chapter. I could probably tolerate since it's gonna end already…
11/7/2010 c9 TeamEdward-aka jacobhater
Omgosh so suspenseful! I was thinking the worst! I got scared but once Edward had them I was so relieved. Loved the reunion it was so dang good! U know how to write a story=) now they need to reunite with their Mommy!
11/7/2010 c8 TeamEdward-aka jacobhater
Love that bella is a natural fighter it makes her a basass Vampire! I mean wat can't she do right? Enjoying it hope bella is the one that kills Victoria.
11/7/2010 c7 TeamEdward-aka jacobhater
The twins just keep getting more and more powerful. The chapter I loved there's no surprise there just very sad to see both the twins and bella and Edward sad because they aren't together=(
11/6/2010 c5 TeamEdward-aka jacobhater
The ending brought teara in my eyes it's so sad='( I really felt all the emotions that bella went thru I tend to place myself in the characters shoes. It was a sad chapter it really got to me. Hope this keeps them safe and I camnt wait when they reunite…
328 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »