for Alice and The Joker

8/31 c3 22darkmoon22
So what happens next how long has it been since we last did this story
8/31 c1 22darkmoon22
out of all people you could have have her meet it was joker not have her come on! Then again I guess I should do my own fan fiction if I really have a problem with things oh well.

Thanks again for writing this and posting it's an interesting read at first I hope there's more chapters to come.
12/13/2016 c3 tybreana
the joker make alice drink the blood and her stomch was hurting her. Then she passed out on the floor.
1/27/2015 c3 Guest
please pleas please keep going its good
1/27/2010 c3 1xXDeidara-chanXx
It is really an interesting story and I would gladly read more of this.
4/22/2009 c3 46Joker'sOnlyFear
CLIFFHANGERS! AH! Oh, how I hate them! That was freakin' amazing! Liked the theater trick-knife. Personally didn't care for how you portrayed Alice as spoiled/selfish in the beginning - but I haven't yet read the actual book and I haven't seen the Disney cartoon version in a really long time, so maybe this is how she really acts, I don't know. You really should eventually have the Joker tell her one of his "Wanna know how I got these scars?" stories. Please continue it!
3/15/2009 c3 James Birdsong
Interesting :)
3/3/2009 c3 23unamuerte
Wow. This is getting really dark!

Keep updating!
2/20/2009 c2 James Birdsong
Surely you did well
2/17/2009 c2 unamuerte
WOW. When I wrote my first review - I didn't think you could write.

I take it all back. This is brilliant!

Just all the gruesome touches - the retractable knife for one, had me holding my breath the whole time! Your Joker is very convincing and well-written - and this really is such a clever take on Wonderland.

What I want to know is why MORE people haven't reviewed this fic? I can't wait to read more.

P.S. Glad you like Windows he he. I played the song constantly while I was writing, and now I'll always think of the Joker whenever I hear it.

Here's to Jokerland,

~ Unamuerte~
2/17/2009 c2 2Count Iago
Excellent. Possibly the darkest thing you've done yet, but done with great panache.

One thing: is everuone in Wonderland going to end up dead?
2/14/2009 c1 23unamuerte
Hi Astronomixicalixa!

Ok honestly, I think you need to work on your spelling and grammar before you submit a story.

There are plenty of Betareaders who will happily review your work before you submit - and also a simple spell-checker will do the trick.

Also, if someone's speaking you need to put in speech marks, otherwise it can be confusing for us readers!

Aside from that, I like the idea of mixing the Joker with Wonderland. It's very appropriate, considering both are crazy.

Keep writing, I'd like to see where you take it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service