for The Rise of a New Sun

11/29/2021 c1 hernandezlucia80020
sigue por favor
9/14/2021 c6 vivinene
I think it’s really out of character how Hermione behaves… she behaves more like a Bella with magic and dead parents. And apart from the accidental magic, she doesn’t use her magic, you never even wrote about her wand. I like the story idea very much, just the implementation is not so convincing.
8/30/2021 c10 nkh1
moving slow but it is a good read
9/28/2020 c10 3voicesofmelodies
so ummm will the be an update again?
5/3/2020 c6 LadyQuinzel
What I'm curious about at this point in the story is, why on earth is Hermione keeping the fact that her parents died a secret?

I know she feels guilty about how her parents died. But coming from someone who's own parent died infront of her, there is no good reason to hide that...the way her parents died? None of anybody's damn business. That's what she can say.

I know the struggle of having someone that close to you die infront of you. Hermione needs help. She's not so dumb as to not know that. You can't deal with something like that on your own.

I'm sitting here, waiting for the breakdown to come. I know everyone deals with stuff differently, but in my experience I ended up on medication because my breakdown happened and I could barely cope. And everyone I know tells me that I'm one of the strongest people they know...

So yeah, coming from someone who has dealt with shit, this story is not as realistic as I imagined it would be, since you said that you are writing your character as realistic as possible.

It just seems like Hermione is an exact replacement for Bella. Just with nightmares.
4/15/2020 c9 Guest
REALLY HOPE YOU UPLOAD MORE SOON!
4/15/2020 c1 Guest
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
12/25/2019 c10 Nicole1024
I hope you continue on with this!
7/14/2019 c9 Guest
More please
6/9/2019 c1 Guest
I love this!
2/17/2019 c1 Guest
please don't abandon this story!
4/29/2017 c10 Adahmel
Please update. I understand what people say about Hermione being like Bella I agree somewhat in some parts but I disagree as well seeing as what she has been through. You do not go through something like that and make it through completely sane. She has to gain all that confidence back and lose the guilt first. But by doing that she has to go through everything what all us mere mortals have to.

Well done and please continue. I am waiting with baited breath.
4/29/2017 c1 Adahmel
So grateful now Bella in this story. I really , really dislike her.
4/20/2017 c6 SF31
I like her fighting him in chapter 6. Very non Bella.
4/20/2017 c3 SF31
I'd like to see Hermione use magic against the meaner vampires.
Show she's a bit better than Bella in that respect.
317 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »