for The Rise of a New Sun

4/1/2012 c3 lexie
ahhh charlie is cute trying to comfort her like that
4/1/2012 c2 lexie
Love this sooooooo much!
4/1/2012 c1 lexie
Love the plt! It's great!
3/23/2012 c7 masoxrista
Its just amazing how seamlessly you have woven her into the storyline. I'm not a huge fan of Bella so I feel no sense of loss in the substitution HAHA. Then again, its not just substitution you are doing - even though there are some similarities in the way things are coming together, this HERMIONE we have. She's got bite and strength - not to mention, she really has depth and a past to speak of.

Can't wait for update!
11/30/2011 c7 1Baby.Bunny418
Your story is very good and creative. I feel really bad for Hermione. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. =)
11/19/2011 c7 09sasha
really good cant wait for u to update. if honest bit scwemish about this last chap for detail in it but suppose have to no to set background. and i know its cheecky but please can we have another edward pov cos ur really good at writing them. and im confused is hermione in her sixth year now or her seven and final year? brillent otherwise
10/7/2011 c7 2Bono Tempest
yes Yes YES FINALLY. I've been looking for a story like this for absolute ages! I can't wait for the future chapters. I can't wait to see where Edward and Hermiones relationship will go? does Bella turn up in this story? Keep going very weel written thoug I would watch ho many And's I'm using. Sometimes you use too many and it stops the sentence flowing properly, work on that and you'l be A-okay.

B.Tempest
9/23/2011 c7 1KuteKat133
Updaate soon!
8/25/2011 c7 Boo
Why did u bring rape Into it? That's cliche and I liked the story until you Brought that up
7/19/2011 c7 lady black
ahhhh thats so sad
7/19/2011 c1 lady black
i like the plot!
7/18/2011 c7 jessie
wow =0
7/18/2011 c6 jessie
Ahhh hermione giving some attuitude all right! lol

great chapter
7/18/2011 c5 jessie
yay they are talking!
7/18/2011 c4 jessie
i like how ur telling edwards side as well
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »