for The Rise of a New Sun

7/18/2011 c2 jessie
awww the start of this chapter was sad but it this was a amazing chapter i love love love this story so far
7/18/2011 c1 jessie
lvoe it!
6/3/2011 c7 storycrazy22
i enjoyed this...poor hermione...i would love to hear from ron or harry ,like hermione could recieve a letter or something. cant wait till next chap
5/30/2011 c7 6Desi-Pari Always
aw that's horrible :(

i'm drawing a blank though, does charlie know she's a witch or does he just know the generalization of what happened?

i can't wait to read more

p.s. you wrote "sex"teen instead of six :)
5/30/2011 c5 5Dark Neko 7000
what happen to bella
5/30/2011 c7 luara
Wow, this chapter was deep. Now we know how her parents died and what they did to her to make her so closed off to the world. This is really sad what they did to her. but it was so well-written and done well in a good way. I really feel for Hermione now.

Update soon i want to know what happens next.
5/30/2011 c6 laura
Aw man getting intense with the convo between them! lol
5/30/2011 c4 luara
I like how you have Edward's P.O.V in this, it makes it even a little more different from everyone else's stories. i like it!
5/30/2011 c2 laura
Getting very into this story, it's reallllllyyyyyy gooooooodddd!
5/30/2011 c1 luara
WOW!

i think thats all i need to say

amazing!
5/29/2011 c7 3Marsgoddess1
Good chapter! Poor girl such raw emotions from her. She feels so guilty, over something not her fault. She must feel she deserves to hurt and punished for it. She must have survivor's guilt. I hope she doesn't do anything foolish. Love Charlie's take on things.

I wish Edward could look to Jasper for help characterizing her emotions. I just hope Edward can help her stop feeling guilty.

Great chapter! Update soon.
5/29/2011 c7 3Dramione-Fan 17
I hope to read more
5/29/2011 c7 ariah23
wow cant wait for more! poor hermione :(
5/29/2011 c7 2LeonaMasha
So sad... thanks for the update and glad to see that this story hasn't been abandoned!
5/29/2011 c7 5Dark Neko 7000
what going to happen next
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »