for The Rise of a New Sun

2/19/2011 c6 8thweasleykid
great chapter. update soon, please.
2/5/2011 c4 rosedragonamber
isn't hermione 17 or 18 after the war
1/23/2011 c6 1Neurotic-Martyr
I think your great at portraying feelings and I love your grammar! Im not sure what the plot or objective is at this point... I mean is it going to be- Edward and Hermione fall in love, get married, have a baby, then hermione getss turned into a vampire? I hope not just those thing, it need a plot - like Hermione is in danger or is dying, some kind of problem the characters need to overcome in order to get married, have a baby, get turned into a vampie. Please continue!

HUGS AND KISSES

XOXO
1/21/2011 c6 BeCkY
just read through your chapters, it's really enticing and I just can't wait for your next one ;)
1/21/2011 c6 298thweasleykid
great so far!
1/21/2011 c1 8thweasleykid
this is great so far, I'm guessing there is no cousin Bella. anyway i look forwrd to readon more.
12/26/2010 c5 TheMoreSmutTheBetter
Ugh, short chapters are not as satisfying a fix to the rabidly addicted fan fiction reader as a longer chapter would be, you know? LOL :p

Hmm, well, it was nice of Edward to have apologized for his pi§§ poor behavior towards Hermione when within her vicinity.
12/26/2010 c4 TheMoreSmutTheBetter
I'm wondering if Edward is going to speak with Carlisle about his (Edward's) reaction to being in Hermione's presence.

12/26/2010 c3 TheMoreSmutTheBetter
Poor kid to have had such a first day of school; at least she made some friends before her day went bad, hey?

12/26/2010 c2 TheMoreSmutTheBetter
Just out of curiosity, does she even have a cousin Bella? Or is it that Charlie never hooked up with Renee to have even produced a Bella?

12/26/2010 c1 TheMoreSmutTheBetter
Oh wow, what a major bummer to have witnessed the torture and murder of one's own parents - poor Hermione.

:C
12/20/2010 c6 1serenityselena
intriguing plot ...

looking forward to the next chapters ^_^
12/18/2010 c6 3Dramione-Fan 17
This is really good please update soon
12/6/2010 c6 2ThePurpleDragoness
I love it!
12/5/2010 c6 3Astanley1991
wow this was good cant wait for the next chapters
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »