for The Rise of a New Sun

7/17/2010 c5 morgan
Update asap!
7/16/2010 c5 lulu
Awwww i love how he's trying to get to know her its cute...and the sudden mood change was it cuz his hand was so cold compared to her's and he was ashamed of it like in the book? Ooooo i love this story its amazing! Please update soon so we can read more of it! :)
7/16/2010 c4 lulu
It's starting to get really interesting, i love how ur getting rdwards p.o.v into the story, i love knowing what he's thinking, and can he not read Hermione's mind bc she's a witch or just bc she's special like Bella? Well great job so far! :)
7/16/2010 c3 lulu
Wow!

Intense!
7/16/2010 c2 lulu
I really really like this chapter, there was some humor in it to which makes me like it a lot as well...i love how you're keeping this story a lot like twilight but also changing it and making it your own so it fits around Hermione the right way...i really like it so far! :)
7/16/2010 c1 lulu
I really like the start of this
7/14/2010 c5 2TimeRose
i like it!=D cant wait for more
7/14/2010 c5 OMG
Love it!Absolutely love it!I like how you keep the main storyline of twilight but also alter it when needed to fit Hermione!And you pretty much keep them in character!From your author's notes i've gather that some people told you that Hermione is just like Bella but i strongly disagree.Sure she's an emotional mess and she cried but the girl have too much to handle!I mean her parents just died,she just came from a war with a lot of casualties and just move to a new continent!I mean seriusly people how were you gonna handle all that?I agree with you,your story,your rules!Just update soon please and when she will use magic?
7/14/2010 c5 lolo93
thanks 4 update the 5th chapter, and good luck with the others
7/13/2010 c5 Ms-Trixie
Loved it - when will Hermione catch on that they aren't human? Usually it's her in the Golden Trio that figures shite out really fast, haha. Anyways, thanks for the update :)

Cheers,

Ms-Trixie
7/13/2010 c5 kitty 9987
LOVEEEEEE IT!

UPDATE SOON!

LIKE ASAP!
7/13/2010 c4 Emma
I love love love love this story...its sooo well written and detailed..so what if hermione is a lot like bella right now or its similar to the book its ur story and its lk twilight with hermione granger instead there is a lot of differences too so w.e to what other ppl are saying... you are a great writer and this is an amazing story so thank you for giving it to us to read! :)
7/13/2010 c2 twilight fan
Amazingly done!

Good job so far
7/13/2010 c1 kitty 9987
Love the idea of this! :)
7/13/2010 c5 63The Alternative Source
Wasn't horrible at all. I really liked it. Your getting the ball really rolling here. Good luck. Ciao.
343 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »