for The Rise of a New Sun

4/26/2009 c4 cameron
oh when are you going to update? i love this fic by the way
4/22/2009 c4 1WolfxGirl92
Update soon. please please please please please please please please please? I LOVE IT! IT'S AN AWESOME STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
4/14/2009 c4 cullen girl
i love it , update soon
4/13/2009 c4 drakeundone
I really like this story. Please update soon! I have been reading fan fiction online now for over a year and have just now ventred into reading WIP. I finally registered so that I can leave reviews to help encourage authors to update. I can't wait to see were this story is headed. Thanks
4/10/2009 c4 1hermonine
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
4/5/2009 c4 rediegirl1
omg i love this story! i have always wanted to read and/or write sometihng like this! so plz update soon cause its really awesome!

and im jsut curious..is ur real name Cassie?

cause Cassie is my real name to..i jsut like to go by either Bella (cause im super clumsy) or Rosalie (cause according to my friends, i can be a real bitch sometimes) ahahha

plz update soon!
4/4/2009 c4 2trancy765
this is really good! I really want you to update soon! I love how you use Hermione as a replacement of Bella. By the way, did you by chance get influenced by Midnight Sun? I think your characterization of Edward is superb.
4/3/2009 c4 Janjelicab
I think this story us great and your right, it's ur story so you should write as you wish.

Keep up the be work : )
4/3/2009 c4 9Gin-Sensu
I like your story! But this Hermione and Edward right? because at the top it says Edward and Charlie.
3/30/2009 c4 moon
just keep doing what you are doing. ignore the haters. i love this. please update soon. thanx for an awsome story.
3/30/2009 c1 moon
just keep doing what you are doing. you are doing great. please update soon. personally i think hermione is better than bella. i like her yes but bella is to clingy for my taste.
3/28/2009 c4 3amorreal
very good chap! i love how u are doing with this fic! i noticed that theres a edward charlie pairing but also a hermione cedric? pls explain that! also can u pls update as soon as possible! also...i am guessing that hermione smells diff cuz shes a witch and that she is unconsciously doing occlumency, am i right?

update soon!
3/28/2009 c4 Mwhahahaha18
I liked the update...oh...in your story is Hermione going to be usuing her magic at all? Just wondering...anyways...I like the story and I think Hermione would be more this way because she was in the final battle and her parents died! Can't wait to read more.
3/28/2009 c4 Charlotte232
WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?

WHEN? WHEN?

XD

Poor Hermione, being stared at all day... must be annoying. S:

LOL
3/28/2009 c4 3XandallthatjazzX
... i really like this keep going and update soon pwetty pwease! :)
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »