for The Rise of a New Sun

3/28/2009 c4 Jasper's wife
please please please please reviwe and i will love you in a non stalkerish way that is lol please quickly
3/27/2009 c4 ChamberlinofMusic
Fanfiction is a great way to express one's thoughts, opinions, and ideas towards an area of interest.

I love your take on Twilight and to add Hermione in the mix is simply fantastic!

I know her character may seem a little out of the orinigal from the HP books, but she's inscure and been through an emotional upheavel.

I think it will be interesting to see where the rest of the fic goes. It is perfectly fine to have the fic similiar to the book. By adding your twist and flair to it you are creating a new idea that I enjoy!

I hadn't thought of this idea and am glad that it was turned into a fanfic! I believe that one must encourage all sorts of thinking, and out of the box thought for it encourages growth. ^.^

I look forward to see where you will be taking it in the future and cannot wait for the next update!

Take care and keep doing your best, that's all anyone can ask! ^.^
3/27/2009 c4 Eva1983
Well not to worry. I LOVE this story, in fact so far it's EXACTLY the kind of story I've been dying for. The only thing I wish is for more updates, cause I get greedy like that. LOL Fantastic update, I can't wait for more and for Hermione and Edward to interact! Keep up the great work!
3/27/2009 c4 Kirei Yuki Tenshi
ur right it is ur story and they can bugger off :D lol

personally i like it and i cant wait for the next chappy :D:D:D:D

XELLIEX
3/27/2009 c4 chibi-dono15
I love your story! Can't wait to see what

happens next! Update ASAP! Please

and thank you!
3/23/2009 c3 14Tendolover
OMG! you must put the next chapter up. I love it!
3/13/2009 c3 14crazedchick
I loved this chapter and I can't wait for more so update more soon.
3/8/2009 c3 3amorreal
its good so far but u gotta change it up a bit, dont follow the book exactly. also, u wrote cedric as the other character, is that just cuz the same guy plays him and edward?
3/8/2009 c3 3Ms-Trixie
I love it! I sincerely hope you update again soon, thanks!

P.s will the Vampires know about the wizarding world? Seeing as the wizarding world knows about THEM it would only make sense...but do what you want, I'll read it :)

Ms-Trixie
3/7/2009 c3 4TahnDawg
oh i am so happy to find a crossover that isn't bout Harry

i am lovin it

please keep up the good work and update soon
3/7/2009 c3 Eva1983
Yay! You updated! I actually squealed when I saw your update. No joke, fangirlish squealing was heard. I think I may have even have scared the crap out my cat. lol FANTASTIC update, I can't wait for more!
3/7/2009 c3 PyroAngel8605
I love twilight and I love harry potter...the crossover seems good so far but you seem to making hermione like bella too much in my opinion. And is she going to use magick? Just wondering.
3/7/2009 c3 9Gin-Sensu
I think Edward is a little grumpy! LOL! Can't wait for his point of view!
3/7/2009 c3 Tuggy08
Great Story!

Update Soon!
3/7/2009 c3 ChamberlinofMusic
Awesome update! I really am in love with this fic! ^.^

It was great getting to read more of Hermione's experience in Forks as well as some more of her past.

I am interested to see what Edward thinks about Hermione. Thanks for the update!
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »