for The Rise of a New Sun

3/7/2009 c2 chibi-dono15
I love it! Can't wait to see what happens

next! Update as fast as you can! Please

and thank you!
2/26/2009 c2 mars
brillant!
2/25/2009 c2 ChamberlinofMusic
I am simply in love with your fic! I had found it and then couldn't review due to the systems malfunction.

But please do continue! I adore Hermione and adding her in a relantionship with Edward is just thrilling! ^.^

I really am excited to see how Hermione's character will flourish and grow in Forks. I also am very intrigued to see how things develop between Edward and Hermione.

I am very fascinated how everything is going to work.

Again I am already in love with the fic and cannot wait for an update! ^.^
2/24/2009 c2 Mwhahahaha18
This defintaly looks like something I'd love to read more of...so I can't wait for the next update.
2/21/2009 c2 Eva1983
Okay I LOVE this already. Seriously, I love how you put Hermione in Bella's place. Well done. I've been dying for a Twilight/Harry Potter crossover. I haven't really found any. Only a couple so, I can't wait to read more!
2/21/2009 c2 9Gin-Sensu
I like your story so far!
2/21/2009 c2 Joyfull Scroll
Looking forward to more! Interesting putting Hermione in Bella's place. Also what of the other HP characters? Did they really let her out of their lives so easy?
2/21/2009 c2 Charlotte
The kind-of-meeting Edward!

Demn he's hot! XD

CONTINUE ASAP!
2/21/2009 c2 4Baby Fawn
I like the way the story is going. I like the hermonie and cedric or edward paring.. it is good please update soon on this story
2/20/2009 c2 6Rowena Hill
I'm really diggin the no Bella thing. I love it! Update soon!
2/20/2009 c2 1mylove24
Can't wait to see where your going with this. Update Soon! Great Start :)
2/20/2009 c1 El Neneo
Im glad you havent put Bella in this fic, it would complicate things too much. Cant wait for more, this is a really great fic so far. :)
2/18/2009 c1 6Rowena Hill
I love the Bella/Hermione switch. To be honesty, Bella gets on mt nerves. So, yay for Hermione! I hope you update soon. I love it!
2/17/2009 c1 kity6
update I love it just be sure to keep updating or I'll get annoyed and write something mean
2/17/2009 c1 riley
so far its not bad, but i am curious to see where your going with this.
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »