for The Rise of a New Sun

2/17/2009 c1 14crazedchick
I absolutely love this story and it's only the first chapter lol.

I'm a huge fan of this pairing and can't wait to see them meet as well as everything else.

Can't wait until the next update so please make it soon.
2/17/2009 c1 you-are-a-deer
UPDATE SOON PLEZ! I REALLY LIKE THIS AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE U GO WIH THIS! ^_^
2/16/2009 c1 3JameseMalfoy
I definitely love the concept. There have only been where only Harry goes to Forks. I love the idea of Hermione being the star of the story. :o) Hope you update soon. Can't wait to read Hermione's first day of school.
2/16/2009 c1 sorchanic
Love this story! Putting Hermoine in Bella's place is an interesting twist on the tale! :) I'm looking forward to reading more! Is there going to be a Bella, in any shape or form in this story or is Hermoine it? Cant wait for her to meet the Cullens! Should be...interesting! LOL.

Update soon!
2/16/2009 c1 Latisha
I like it and would love to read more. Hope you will post another chapter soon! It will be interesting to see how Hermione and the Cullens react to eachother when they first meet.
2/16/2009 c1 serenity
this is very good so far. I like how you are being discriptive, but not to an extreme.
2/16/2009 c1 Stephanie
I loved your story so far. Please keep writing it..
2/15/2009 c1 PoisonPenPrincess
I love this idea. I'm really interested to see how this is going to play out.
2/15/2009 c1 meandevil
dude plz dont stop with dis story i realy like it.=D
2/14/2009 c1 kitty9987
Wow! this is amazing so far and i lvoe the whole plot amnd everything!can't wait for her to meet Edward and the Cullens i wonder how everythings gonna play out and if its gonna be like the book or if you're going to be your own spin to it...anyways great work and i lvoe your writing style, you're very talented with the way you're talking to the readers!

Update ASAP PLease!
2/14/2009 c1 10MollyBear
I love your idea for replacing Bella with Hermione! It's very intriguing. I can't wait to read more. I love this pairing. Hope you can update soon!
2/14/2009 c1 1rara4444
I personally LOVE the replacement idea! :)
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23