for The Rise of a New Sun

7/6/2015 c10 Cait
Please continue
6/14/2015 c10 2Lonewolf246
Please update! It's been forever! (Over a year!) plweeeeaaassseeee?! I bet I'm not the only one waiting and it is epic so please update! I love it and it's great!
12/21/2014 c9 Liam1094
I love this story!
12/6/2014 c9 maggie
hope you update soon I really like this story and always check each time im on if its been updated
12/4/2014 c9 Guest
amazingggggg
10/2/2014 c5 Flammeous
It's Hermione Granger, Brightest with of her age, it's been a few weeks, she would have figured out what they are by now, just like she figured out Lupin. She should have at least suspected, you'd think with the war she'd be on her toes still, war instincts don't go away too fast.
10/2/2014 c3 Flammeous
You don't write her as if she's Hermione, you write her as if she's Bella, till now we've only read how Bella would have reacted to Edward.
9/18/2014 c10 Lady Lucky Heartfillia
Please update this needs an update!
9/9/2014 c10 Guest
Update soon please!
8/10/2014 c10 bellislefan
will anyone form uk visit ( hopefully not death eaters) maybe she could have a chat with jasper, when they find out what's up with her and she's not a threat, he was in two wars ( muggle civil and vampire southern) after all
5/21/2014 c10 Guest
Don't change the plot of the story in any way if people saying your copying twilight so what? I love this story keep updating
5/21/2014 c10 Guest
Update soon please
5/17/2014 c10 Guest
Update soon
5/7/2014 c10 Guest
O MY GOSH PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH OTS NOT FUNNY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
5/6/2014 c10 Guest
Please update as soon as you can! And are you doing the hole twilight series I hope you are because I love this so far and I want to see what happens.
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »