for The Rise of a New Sun

6/8/2013 c7 10LillianMarie2
you shouldn't have to explain anything to anyone. it's your story, write it how you like. it's not like your making us read it. i think it's pretty good so far. I hope you update soon.
6/5/2013 c7 elise3300
Amazing story :).
Loved it.
4/6/2013 c1 1gosteadyonme
I saw your review on my story and I was like, I know that authors name... I'd read this before, it's amazing and thanks for the review (:
4/3/2013 c7 11babynora1983
I hope u continue writing this story i like way your taking it.
4/2/2013 c2 Guest
Not to be picky but the legal driving age in the UK is 17 so you shouldn't have Hermione actually driving as it would be impossible for her to have a licence as in your fic she is 16. Would be more realistic if she had a bike as you can one at 16.
But I like some of the subtle differences in the characters reactions ect.
3/1/2013 c7 2Lucy Greenhill
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
2/16/2013 c7 MarryAnn
Please Update!
2/11/2013 c7 cmatthewsmk
Love your story. Keep writing! I want to read more! :)
2/7/2013 c7 2TimeRose
so sad! i wish you would stray a bit more from twilight, make hermione her own character and not so similar to bella, she appears to be just a replacement here. good story though! D
1/30/2013 c7 cherryberry8
I'm in love with your story pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee update soon I really love it
it's a great story by the way :)
1/25/2013 c7 lisa.francis.96780
oh wow. i really like how you are doing this story. this chapter in particular is very heart wrenching and i hope you update soon please.
1/13/2013 c7 3arabellagrace
Poor girl... Her uncle is helping
1/12/2013 c7 5rebelmagnus
I for one do not hate this story. I'm rather enjoying it! Looking forward to reading what happens next!

Great Story!
1/12/2013 c2 7gemini-rose16
omg seriously? all you have done is switched bella for hermione n said that she was a witch...there is none of hermione's personality, you have the ages completely wrong seeing as hermione turned 17 at the start of her 6th yr, and she was 18 when the war ended, coming up for 19 in the SEPTEMBER. so you have that wrong, and you have completely removed bella from it. the summary thing sounds good but the story its self isnt. sorry but if you are going to do it this way where it is 'hermione' taking bella's place with her personality and everything then you should put it as a warning...you have wrote 5 more chapters and im not even gonna bother...sorry for sounding like a bitch...
1/9/2013 c7 PeaceInWriting
OK, first I am very glad you your writing is well done. I sometimes have a hard time reading stories and find myself giving up when the writing and grammar just aren't up to par. Second, I like the idea of leaving Bella out (I never liked Bella personally). It will be interesting to see the changes that putting an independent, strong willed woman in the story will do. I would imagine some things may or may not happen, just because Hermione is just so different than Bella in many ways. Two, I like how Edward is in character, and I look forward to his reaction when and if he finds out what Hermione really is and her past. Third, while you sticking with the story line and in canon (for the most part), I think the subtle changes can be seen. There are just some reactions that Hermione would have that Bella just would not (especially since Hermione has been through a war and knows more pain). So far I like the dynamics. And I am glad you didn't have Edward skip town like a wuss. His curiosity trumps needing to get away. Third, I'm also excited to see what the Cullen family does when they realize that Hermione is much more than expected. It would be funny to see how they would react to magic, etc. if ever she had to perform it in front of them. Would they be affected by it, or are they immune? Lastly, I hope that some of your creative license will include some more bonding between Hermione and Charlie. He lost his sister as well, and I think that it would be great to see just how they could help heal each other.
I think you're doing great.
342 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »