FanFiction.Net
for Insanity With A D

1/26/2010 c26 buckbeak99
pretty please do a sequel :D or one about rose and scorpius xx
1/26/2010 c26 SweetieCherrie
wow, i love your story:D hop you wirte more like it.
1/17/2010 c26 spannieren
great story :)
1/16/2010 c26 4peanutbutterlover101
HEY THATS MEE! :D wow i didnt expect that... and i only review what i think so if my reviews made you smile that makes me smile! yay that made my sleep deprived day! so thank you for the shout out and knowing that i made your day as you made mine... you deserve it! ... to the story! (holds arm out and points dramaticly! :D) Wow amazing chapter...i hope if you do a sequal that you let scorpius and rose have a happily ever after of the sorts just like everyone else did... but you know that epilogs are supposed to be like the whole future thing right? you just CANT leave it there it would be ever so sad... and besides i really do love this story and a sequal would be nice... but if no sequal keep writing... il read them! keep up the GREAT work! PS: When i am sleep deprived i am EXTREAMLY hyper strangly... so that is why i was more random and sparatic in this review than normal... well i think i was anyway... i dont really remember my other reviews, just the chapters that were my favs... keep up the good work! Lover of peanut butter out! :D
1/3/2010 c25 peanutbutterlover101
yay their finaly together! yay yay yay! amazing chapter! keep up the good work! update soon!
1/2/2010 c22 peanutbutterlover101
aw roxanne likes tyler! yay thats so sweet! wow really good chapter... i should have put that together... wow and the plot thickens! hahaha yay! keep up the fantastic work! update soon!
12/6/2009 c18 11brigrove
fairly unusual and interesting
12/5/2009 c18 peanutbutterlover101
haha i cant wait to see what happenes with that. . . should be fun and roxanne. . . wow! really good chapter i cant wait to see what happens next! keep up the good work! update soon
11/18/2009 c16 4peanutbutterlover101
aw poor scamanders! amazing chapter keep up the good work! update soon!
6/8/2009 c14 11glistening moon
can you update soon? i like it, a lot. Dell is a real tom boy, and is really awkward with Fred the way she should be, i had a major crush on my best guy friend for about 6 months before he found out (but it was absolutely obvios to every one else) so yeah, it is like what would really happen. keep updating.
5/30/2009 c14 4peanutbutterlover101
amazing chapter. . . loved it! keep up the great work. . cant wait to see what happens next. . .. please get fred and dell together soon! amazing chapter please keep up the great work and update soon!
5/23/2009 c13 peanutbutterlover101
no! you cant just leave us there like that! amazing story i absoultly LOVE it! keep up the AMAZING work! update soon!
5/19/2009 c13 3Purpleabsofsteel
This is great! This is like super duper creative. I wanna see what happens so bad!
3/13/2009 c11 13ElaineAbbene
I really like this, it's sorta similar to my story MCof2018, but different. Keep it up!
3/10/2009 c11 4BeachAndSea
this is really good! it's one of those I-cant-do-anything-else-till-i've-read-it-all stories
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »