for The Immortal Hero

2/3 c11 10Avalonemyst
Rereading this and Loving it just as much as the first time!
2/3 c6 Guest
sorry but this fic has too many mistakes for me to continue reading. Also faelwen is not a valar or even anything close to a valar, she is a regular elf.
8/30/2020 c15 Talonwalker
Great story, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
7/23/2020 c15 Erratic Puddle of Something
You ask me if I like it? I LOVE IT! One of the best fanfic ever. And the best thing is, it's completed! You know how annoying it can be to read a good story only to find out it has been abandoned later. Fortunately it didn't happen here. Love elfling! Harry. Love Aragorn and the fellowship. Love all the plot twist. And that PERFECT balance between love and tragedy. Oh, and last but not least, love that happy ending. Overall, a really lovely piece worth every second you spend.
7/20/2020 c2 Erratic Puddle of Something
OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SOO SWEET! Harry is just too loveable. He deserves so much love! I love him so much I want to cry
6/18/2020 c2 ElleUne
I'm sorry but I don't think that Harry deserves any of this. He just got out of a war where he was tortured, then accidentally killed every one else. And then, female super being offers him a new world, promises a loved childhood but transfers him in an elfling body close to the Fellowship. Se knew that Harry has a hero complex and yet, gives him a guise of choice and takes him to place where he will come across the Fellowship. Isn't that evil? She could've transferred him to a time before all of this so he could have a childhood with no shadows of war, then make a choice and be prepared if he ever want to join the Fellowship.
6/1/2020 c5 Guest
What’s the whole point. Of this story? Is there anything interesting other than Harry surprising the elves? They already knew so now that’s a moot point. I was hoping to avoid more cliche bullshit regarding literally everyone knowing about a certain world traveller but you decided to throw yourself in with the lot of people who really, and I mean REALLY don’t care for their readers. I’m giving up. I’m leaving fanfiction.
5/31/2020 c4 Hadami
Tegalad is a shit name. I'm used to fanfic authors creating awful names, but Jesus that is such a bad name.
4/28/2020 c15 Guest
sniff...snIFF...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
3/22/2020 c2 Rossitis
If he’s to lose his magic then and you changed his original story, then I don’t understand why you wrote it about harry potter. You could’ve picked anyone and given him some random pet, like a dog or a wolf and given him elemental powers and it would’ve been no different than bringing harry potter and removing his magic, the most important part of him. I’m going to continue reading but it’s quite puzzling to be quite honest. It’s like Bond without his cool technologies or Batman but he does his job, John wick style instead of being stealthy and working from the shadows.
2/18/2020 c15 jmw03u
This was a fantastic story. Thank you for writing this.
1/16/2020 c15 2SilverDragon1218
My heart! Their relationship is so sweet! The ending made me really glad. Thanks for sharing this with us! It's a fantastic fic!
11/21/2019 c5 Matt
Why do you keep leaving the E off the end of Peregrine's name?
8/29/2019 c15 3laelruin
This was really sweet, made me teary.
Wonderful job!
L
8/9/2019 c2 laelruin
I like that you started your story at a different spot than most people! Very interesting and different.
1,035 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »