for Valentine's Day

2/18/2010 c1 NothingButThis
I LOVE Edge and Lita, real life and on-screen. How did I miss this one before? Your stories are so great and I felt SO bad for Adam. He really loved her, but the way they got together made it like it would never work. Poor Adam.
2/16/2009 c1 29Livin on the EDGE
well i wasn't the only one feeling that way saturday.

Mandy
2/16/2009 c1 Shannon
I meant to review this yesterday but didn't have the time.

I really enjoyed it... it was good!

And I felt sucky on Valentines day... but when I read this, weirdly, I felt kinda better about the day. lol
2/16/2009 c1 35x.Mayhem.x
Aww, I loved that. It was so heartbreaking, but sweet at the same time.

I enjoyed it.
2/15/2009 c1 XoX-ShAdAy-XoX
wow... that's really sad. i've never seen edge in that sence before. usually he's so happy and cheerful XD! good job!
2/15/2009 c1 8Animal Luvr 4 Life
Aww. This ws too sad. I did enjoy it though, since I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day myself.
2/15/2009 c1 deeeeeeactivated
Hey Angel!

I love love love this one shot, dear. Yeah, Valentines Day was horrible for me, too.

I will admit, I was a little shocked when the whole love triangle thing came about, but it didn't stop me from obsessing over Edge. Lol.

Gosh this was sad, though. Being six feet under to ease the pain ? If that were to happen, I would have a heart attack.

xo,

Bianca.
2/15/2009 c1 102TJ Sparkles
Aw, I liked :) Really sad, but I love Edge and Lita together..it's horrible that the fans turned on her like that and heckled her so much that she felt the need to retire just to get away from it all.

Great choice of song and I agree, Valentine's Day isn't always a happy day. I got a lot of gifts and cards, but I still felt kind of off yesterday. I hope you had a great one, though, even though you felt yucky.

LOVED IT.