for The Way I See It

4/9/2010 c2 Snowsky
Brilliant. That's all I have to say. Brilliant.
4/4/2010 c1 81Kagome-Inu5
You're not inside Courtney's brain? Could of fooled me! Seriously, everything was completely Courtney-esque. And I don't know why I haven't read this story before! Silly me. And the ending was so sweet. Him wrapping his arms around her from behind. 3 SO CUTEE! :D
2/10/2010 c2 5Callie.007
Omg! I almost cried! not really, but still...! You should do another one about Bridgette! not sure what part you woulddo it about though!
12/1/2009 c1 13Calamity Now
It's funny. The crap stories get a thousand reviews I swear, and the good writers all get zip. Anyways, to return the courtesy you've shown me by reviewing Candle Light + Beautiful To The Blind I'm reviewing. Yay ^_^

...I am suddenly very self conscious, you are a very good writer and I can't believe you read my piece of crap.

I think you captured the essence of Courtney perfectly to be quite honest and the words you use and everything just makes it all so believable. One line I thought was brilliant was when you mentioned the 'black sheep' in the society. Great job.

+Faved

There Is No Escape

Calamity Now
7/31/2009 c2 CarmillaD
*sob* It was very emotional, wonderful work. Yeah, even when I spoiled myself with the scene of Heather and Trent kissing, I was shocked when I saw "Search and do not destroy". It would be great if you make a chapter with Geoff's thoughts for "Hide and be Sneaky" and proving he really didn't vote Bridgette off: Between fans, is a mystery if Geoff did it or not. Check the numbers. If He didn't vote for Bridgette, results would be like these:

Duncan - 3 votes (Bridgette, LeShawna and Gwen)

Owen - 3 votes (Heather, Lindsay and Izzy)

Bridgette - 3 votes (Duncan, DJ and Owen)

X or Nobody - 1 vote (Geoff)

How was it decided? Maybe Izzy, trying to save Owen, changed her vote against Bridgette just because she smelled like skunk... But I think that couldn't bother her so much... Or Heather did, she's more like that... Or since it was a triple draw, Chris chose Bridgette... But he was surprised with the results... OK, you could help us with your fic ^_^
7/31/2009 c1 CarmillaD
Wow, this chapter is FANTASTIC! Reflects perfectly what could've Courtney thought after the incidents on "Basic Strainig". I've seen that episode 26 times, I guess, specially the kiss scene, and don't get tired of it XD. Let's go to Chapter 2
7/30/2009 c2 Purplerain105
Oh! Sad! (And kinda happyish from the first chapter) Bummer! Poor Gwen, I always hated that episode! I was kinda happy that Gwen and Tretn broke up, but only becausse I thouht Gwen and Duncan would end up going out! (I like GxD, but I still don't hate CxD or TxG!)
5/3/2009 c1 148Cereal-Killa
sweet... been looking for some good dxc's lke this. nobody has been updating- not even me! thanks for bringing out a good story.

~cereal~
5/1/2009 c1 IzzyIzMyRoleModel
WOOT! i think that you explained it perfectly AWESOME!
4/5/2009 c1 51TheToxicInterest
Awesome! I loved the "ourselves, our, hour" thoughts. Clever!

This was really sweet and fit in nicley with the episode.

XOXO

Forbiden Faerie
3/5/2009 c1 3Amethyst Ocean
AW...

This was so incredibly SWEET! I almost got all emotional.

I love the way you worded everything, and the ending especially, "It came from love."

Very cute and clever.
2/15/2009 c1 1KaiTO1412KiD
You were right on the music choice.Definitely...

-Kayla-