for Ascending

10/29/2009 c2 9twistedthingsandchocolate
Ah, i just love good fanfics, especially FusionFall related ones! (Maybe 'cause the base is awesome as it is and fans tend to spice it up to make it even cooler? lol)

I like the way you use the nanos, it works very well. Also, you're good at avoiding going OOC, a talent i seriously envy .3.

I really like the story so far, i'd like to see some more of it.

*waves fish around* Or else! O3o

lol joke. But seriously, a continuation would be super special awesome! x3

~Weirdo
7/2/2009 c2 10Second daughter of Eve
Um, not to be picky, be it's genii not geniuses.

I really do like this, but small things like that bug me.

Eve
2/26/2009 c2 3Nuit Douce
Poor Dex. Being a genius has its draw-backs, like the stereotypical idea that they're weak. (Maybe I'm biased.)

I was also wondering about that Nano thing. I'd be a bit weirded out by having a little mini-me floating around.

Great Story! Threats can be a good thing. (Sometimes.)
2/24/2009 c2 9Crysania Fay
Oh L-chan! I love you! You already know what I think of this chapter and the whole story in general. *Runs off to read chapter 3 again...* Ja ne!
2/21/2009 c2 5TheDigitalAutarch
Don't worry your Dexter's personality is just about right, but it's been a long time since I've seen one of the REAL Dexter's Laboratory episodes. I really like this fic so far, please continue.

P.S. I hate to burst your bubble, but Nano Ed can't heal, he can; AoE Sleep, Radar and AoE Snare.
2/19/2009 c1 34lightning bird
This is a great start. I love how you just plunge right into the thick of things and stay there through the whole chapter. I also enjoyed the inclusion of the Nanos and how they worked, especially since I don't have any intention at the moment to incorporate them into my own A/U. It was neat to see them in action.

And poor Dexter! The boy is a magnet for trouble, but I suppose that's what happens when you pit yourself against the big dogs. What I think I liked most about this chapter, though, was the interaction and obvious friendship between Dexter and Ben. It's quiet, unspoken, but very plain to see. Outside of Fusion Fall I can't see them ever quite hitting it off, but in the midst of battle they are the best of allies.

Nicely done! I look forward to whatever comes next!
2/17/2009 c1 12Star Lin
I just finish up this very good first chapter. Glad I'm not the only one that is wondering why more of the adults in the game haven't taken the threat seriously. I'm eager to what else you have in story for Whisper, Dexter, and Ben.

*joins the ever growing Bleedman's Blossom/Dexter pairing fanclub*
2/16/2009 c1 9Crysania Fay
YAY! First review! And your right to believe my threat that I would put it up for you! MWAHAHAHAH! I still love this, and I can't wait to read number 3... Internet is acting funny at the moment... I'll be surprised if this review actually works... Btw, I'll prooffread if you think you need it... I do that anyways right? ^_^ B out!