for Wrong Turn

2/24/2010 c1 102WallofIllusion
Horrifying and very good. Makes my stomach drop.

You slipped into third person at just one point though:

"Medusa knew what he wanted."
11/20/2009 c1 2DuQaine
Wow! It's a mystery how you're able to accurately portray (Stein's) insanity. I loved how you wove dialogues from the series so perfectly into the story. Two thumbs up for this one!
4/24/2009 c1 59ToastWeaselofDOOM
No, Stein, your not allowed to cu Marie! You are not allowed to hurt her!

Last line is luff. ^^

How do you write these so well?
3/12/2009 c1 5Lady Siren
I love your stein/marie stories, Your stein is perfect! The best I've read so far, keep up the fabulous work!
2/17/2009 c1 16Nenena
Honestly?

I think this fic did a better job of portraying Stein's horrifying state of mind, during this particular scene, than the anime actually did.
2/16/2009 c1 39Mimiko
EYAE! Normally I don't like horror-type things (because I'm very easily frightened...Scooby Doo gave me nightmares for years...and then I saw all the episodes) but I guess part of loving Stein (and Stein/Marie!) means you have to like horror just a little bit.

Despite the, um...unsavory end? I really liked this! What's wrong with me? HAPPY SHOUJO LOVING ME IS ALL "OH" OVER HORROR-FIC. The last line is totally going to stay in my mind for the rest of week, too. Gahhra~~
2/16/2009 c1 26Cantare
I felt so sad for Marie in this episode. Stein too, but to a lesser extent since he had already lost it. You went deep into his thoughts and the possibilities are quite interesting, I didn't think about them for the most part during the episode. I like the literal and figurative use of wrong turns in this piece. It describes Marie's journey very well. Just hope it ends well.