for The Death That Loved

11/19/2019 c7 1seven.x.seas
This legit had me in tears. My god, such a short story but it felt as though I had gone on this journey with all of the characters. I applaud you, writer. You are an amazing author.
4/15/2014 c1 115Deanstiel's Daughter
im in this production now at my school n i have to say i loved this fic so much! excellent job!
3/15/2014 c7 EveTheAlien
Beautiful story.
Great continuation of the original, felt real.
But thanks for making me cry.
8/24/2013 c1 Guest
I read this story and it was so beautiful. I played ti moune in my show and this made me cry
8/18/2013 c4 DigDug
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
8/18/2013 c1 DigDugDiamond
I really Like your fanfic the words just capture the moment I'm glad someone wrote a fanfic for me to read :D
7/22/2013 c7 Anonymous
Awwwwww...I love this! I'm really sad it's finished...This is so perfectly bittersweet. It leaves me satisfied, but hungering for more...It's delightful. *tears up a bit*
7/19/2013 c7 likeacrazytrustexercise
This gave me goosebumps, absolutely masterful. This production hasn't gotten the credit it deserves and this story has really cheered me up. Extremely creative storyline, I know you wrote it two years ago but I just want to say, great job.
Bgirl
12/13/2012 c7 1ijustlikewriting
Oh my goodness, that was absolutely, positively perfect. I wish that it was longer, but it's okay. I totally understand how hard it is to keep up with the story. I just finished up my production of the Jr. version, and I fell in love with the show. (Total life changer.) I played Asaka...Who did you play? Anyway, amazing story with amazing twists. Great job! :)
12/12/2012 c1 Emily
I've only read one chapter so far, but I love it! I will definitely read the rest! Please keep writing. I just had my last show for the Jr. version on Saturday, and I fell in love with the show, so I was wondering if there were any fanfics, and I found this one. Thank you so much for writing it. It's amazing. What character were you? I was Asaka! :)
7/17/2012 c7 Phoenix-Rayne44
This is great! I am actually in a production of Once on this Island right now (as Agwe :) and this is one of the best stories I've read yet! Can't you do a sequel? Even if it's just one chapter? I need to see what happens next!
5/20/2012 c1 9Ari the Dodecahedron
Wow! I love it! I was in my school's production of it back in March- I was one of three storytellers who managed to do the show. I agree with you, this show is truly lifechanging. Keep on updating!
3/17/2012 c1 2Starcrystal8
I love this story! My school is doing Once on this Island for our school play, and our Papa Ge is always so evil! Its nice to see him being a bit nicer, or actually having a soul!
2/20/2012 c7 MissMysticalMe
I was also recently in ooti (playing asaka) and i agree with you that it was most certainly life changing. I absolutely LOVED your story and actually cried at the end. Great job!
1/21/2012 c7 Anonymous
I'm playing Ti Moune in my school's musical of OOTI and I really enjoyed reading this story! beautifully written. wish it couldve been longer!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »